FrancescoB

FrancescoB

Hej everyone!! I've got a problem! I'm creating an elearning platform on moodle and I've to upload some videos, quite a lot to be honest... but for the reason that creating this platform is part of my internship and so I'm not the owner of that videos I would like to upload my private vimeo to convert them in vimeo format. And than I would like to be able to upload that vimeo video from vimeo profile to the e-learning platform, but I' not sure where should I begin? is there someone that can help me? thanks!!

beninato.francesco@gmail.com

Mark

Mark Staff

Hi Francesco, what are you having trouble with exactly?

FrancescoB

FrancescoB

Hej Mark! I would like to have a private collection of video of my company on vimeo and that is fine... than I've to be able to embed them within an open source platform for e-learning called moodle and it's okay.
But than I would like to know: people that make login through the e-learn platform are able to watch these video without any password? can they watch videos of our channel anyway? or do they need username and/or password?

Sorry for my-not-so-good-english!

Thanks
Francesco

Mark

Mark Staff

Well, with a Plus account you can choose to hide the videos from Vimeo and make them only embeddable on the domain of your choosing.

That said, I don't know if Moodle is compatible with domain level privacy or not.

FrancescoB

FrancescoB

ok!! Thanks again Mark!

Have a good day!

Francesco

This conversation is missing your voice. Please join Vimeo or log in.