Dirk Talamasca

Dirk Talamasca

Very often searching returns nothing at all or videos that contain no material which vaguely reference the terms you have searched.

There should be no need whatsoever for a post of this nature to appear in the forums. Search is an integral part of users finding success with Vimeo.

Any post related to search should be about slight improvements or bugs. That search has never worked properly and remains in that state really needs to be addressed.

André Grochowicz

André Grochowicz

It's very hard to find anything inside vimeo...
If you see something cool, remember to give it a like, otherwise is really hard to locate it back =/

Mark

Mark Staff

Yup! You should like videos that you like! :)

André Grochowicz

André Grochowicz

Ok, and that's why search doesn't work...
Because it can't be the case, that someone showed me the video and I am trying to find it again to like it...

Derek Beck

Derek Beck Staff

Sorry about that! We are currently working on improving Search.

Mark

Mark Staff

As I said above, this is something we're working on - i'm sorry for the inconvenience!

André Grochowicz

André Grochowicz

btw, i love vimeo, it's just frustrating not to find the videos, but i know you will come up with something to solve this

Barbieri Alessandro

Barbieri Alessandro

hi, i have problem, if I do not renew the payment vimeo pro, I have to pay a penalty?

Mark

Mark Staff

Hello! No, there is no monetary penalty. Your account gets automatically deleted.

This conversation is missing your voice. Please join Vimeo or log in.