Sandro Bocci

Sandro Bocci PRO

Hi,
When I try to disable auto-renew vimeo pro, this warning appears:
"If you remove auto-renew from your account, your PRO membership will expire on Mar 13, 2014. Please note that when your PRO subscription expires, your account (and all associated videos, Portfolios, and activity) will be permanently removed from Vimeo."
Why should I see my whole account disabled with all video on demand? because it can not go back to being a standard account or plus?
I do not like this at all commercial "blackmail".

Why should I see my whole account disabled with all video on demand? because it can not go back to being a standard account or plus?
I do not like this at all commercial "blackmail".

Mark

Mark Staff

You just have to make sure you renew again before your account expires. VOD is only available with PRO, so if it expires, all of your content will go with it since it is unacceptable with any other account type.

Sandro Bocci

Sandro Bocci PRO

but how it is written I understand that my entire account disappears, not only the material VOD!

Derek Beck

Derek Beck Staff

At this time, there is no way to seamlessly transition from a PRO to a Plus or Basic account. However, if you're certain that you no longer wish to be PRO, you can do the following:

Let your PRO subscription expire on Mar 13, 2014. After this expiration, there will be a two week grace period before your account and videos are permanently removed from Vimeo. Contact us as soon as possible after your expiration, and we will reinstate your account and then provide further instruction for purchasing a Vimeo Plus subscription.

This conversation is missing your voice. Please join Vimeo or log in.