bilderwilderer

bilderwilderer

hello, i upload a new video. but after vimeo render the video, the quality is very bad. not if i am log in. but if i log me out and watch the video the quality is very cheesy. also on my desctop the video looks very well, i used the specs you define in the compresiojn guidelines. what can i do?

Link: vimeo.com/71009429

Mikey Perry

Mikey Perry Staff

Sorry! Are you certain that you are watching the video in HD when you are logged out?

bilderwilderer

bilderwilderer

no, its not possible to watch it in hd. but all my older videos have better quality without hd! they have better quality and some are uploaded as pal. is that new that quality is reduce because i have a free account and dont pay for vimeo?

Mark

Mark Staff

Can you describe why it's not possible to watch it in HD? This is an HD video, you should be able to watch it in HD.

bilderwilderer

bilderwilderer

if i embed the video outside vimeo it is not possible to watch the video in hd. to watch it in hd i must go to vimeo. but i want to embed the video.
but all my old videos are embed in good quality outside vimeo with hd off. only the new videos are so cheesy, i can not look at them.

Mark

Mark Staff

You need to upgrade to Plus or PRO to embed your videos in HD.

This conversation is missing your voice. Please join Vimeo or log in.