Keshco

Keshco

Hello there - one cool thing I used to like on Vimeo was that, when searching for videos containing my band's music, typing in the name "keshco" would bring up pages of results where the name had been credited in the description. Has the search engine been drastically overhauled? Currently I'm only getting two results (for both of which the name is in the description) but dozens (by the same criteria) are missing - including our own video clips with the name in the title! Searching by tag brings up... nothing. Why should search be so unresponsive nowadays?

Examples of clips not appearing in "keshco" search results:
vimeo.com/68906768
vimeo.com/61435393
vimeo.com/68138223

Link: vimeo.com/search?q=keshco

Derek Beck

Derek Beck Staff

Sorry, we are currently experiencing a few search issues. We are looking into this now.

francoe

francoe

UhOh pages everywhere. Vimeo is not experiencing a few issues. Please come back to the usual search, forget the bad implemented tracking (I mean, if thats the problem).

Derek Beck

Derek Beck Staff

Could you please provide me with specific search results that aren't showing up for you? Have you tried replicating the issue in an alternate browser?

VERTIGO4U

VERTIGO4U Plus

Where have all the videos gone? my reg. searches had thousands,now hundreds. the ones with hundreds, now tens. only one of my 24 vids can be found now? Whats up?

Brightside of Blue

Brightside of Blue

Hi, I am also having a search problem. I uploaded my first music video two weeks ago and then another one four days ago. Family and friends were able to type in Brightside of Blue in the search bar and they could click on either videos. The past two days, it no longer works. I have plenty of tags and even created a channel, thinking that would help, but no.

Derek Beck

Derek Beck Staff

Could you try replicating the issue in an alternate web browser?

This conversation is missing your voice. Please join Vimeo or log in.