GetYourGuide

GetYourGuide

Hello Videographers,

GetYourGuide has an amazing job opportunity waiting for you. As an online booking platform for tours and activities all over the world, from shark cage diving in South Africa to cooking classes in Chiang Mai, what better way to capture the essence and excitement of these experiences other than through film? What we would like to do is send you on these various tours and activities which you would film and then provide us with the raw material after. There is a catalog of over 20,000 activities all over the world offered by GetYourGuide that you can choose from by your own preference which we will pay for you to do. On top of this we'll of course pay for your videography services. Curious yet?

So if you have a camera that is able to film in full HD (1080p) and a lense with an aperature of 1:4 or better please send us a link to your portfolio at video@getyourguide.com and we'll be in touch with you shortly.

We're looking forward to seeing your amazing work!

Link: vimeo.com/66136805

Carmi Pearl

Carmi Pearl

I sent you an E-mail please check it

N.A. Bowser

N.A. Bowser Plus

Hello Get Your Guide,

I am very interested in shooting for you guys. Please check out my portfolio.

Thank you,
Nick

Link: nabowser.com

idho aruan

idho aruan

I am a Film / Video Editor, Videographer and Colorist based in Jakarta, Indonesia. I can work on your project at my edit suite in Kebon Jeruk, Jakarta Barat or at your Place. I have experienced working with variety of film & digital media (SD/HD/2K-4K, RED, DSLR, etc). I am seeking for the opportunity to collaborate with fellow videographers from all over the world to share the passion and gain my knowledge :)

I am available for hire globally. Email me: idhoy_bil(at)yahoo.com or visit my vimeo page for updated works: vimeo.com/idhoananda.

I could work within the schedule allocated and have good working relationships to meet the expectations of client and also reflecting the Director’s vision. Keen to work on music video, commercial, short & feature film projects :)

Looking forward working with you!

Regards,
Idho Aruan
Video Editor / Videographer
Jakarta Indonesia
E: idhoy_bil(at)yahoo.com
P: 087886816140

This conversation is missing your voice. Please join Vimeo or log in.