Distant Shores

Distant Shores PRO

I have had a complaint that a customer has purchased my Series 9 but is not able to download the movies properly. Apparently every time he tries he gets the same episode (there should be 9 different eps available).

"I purchased the series 9 on Vimeo only to find I can only download the first episode - you have not set any of the other episodes for download with the result that they are virtually unwatchable to me as I have limited bandwidth but was happy to spend time downloading over a few days.
Is there any chance of setting the download options so that i can actually watch the episodes?"

In a related question - how can I test the customer experience buying movies. When I look at the channel I get different options to download than customers get since I am the developer?

Thanks for your help Guys!!

Paul

Link: vimeo.com/ondemand/distantshorestv9

Tommy Penner

Tommy Penner Staff

Hey Paul, I logged in as a buyer of your VOD and had no trouble downloading multiple episodes, with no episodes repeated. Do you know what browser your buyer has? Can you ask him or her to contact us directly so we can help? Thanks!

With regards to seeing the customer experience of buying your VOD, we're looking into ways of making that possible. Some updates are coming to VOD in the near future, so keep an eye out for changes!

Distant Shores

Distant Shores PRO

Hi Tommy, I have already sent my customer a note with this link so hopefully he will jump in here!

Looking forward to the new improvements to VOD. We have been enjoying it!!

Thanks again Tommy- you're a star!!

Paul Burgess

Paul Burgess PRO

Hi Tommy
I am using Safari on the latest mac OSX 10.8.4
No matter what i do I end end downloading episode 1.

Cheers
Paul

Tommy Penner

Tommy Penner Staff

Hi Paul, I can't seem to replicate this at all when I log into your account and download multiple episodes. If you switch to Chrome or Firefox do you still run into the same issue?

Davidian Video Productions

Davidian Video Productions

Hi Tommy, HOW d I download? I am in Armenia and without my movie files and want to download my own movie. I click DOWNLOAD but it simply opens a new window and plays the video. This happens in Firefox and Safari. What am I missing?? THANKS!

This conversation is missing your voice. Please join Vimeo or log in.