Nancy Haselbacher

Nancy Haselbacher

I made a video, posted it to vimeo and then embedded it on my website with the embed code but I get a message saying it can't be played due to Vimeo privacy settings. I have opened it up for viewing in my Vimeo settings. My website host says it is not due to any settings on their end-they host vimeo embedded videos. Is there a privacy setting somewhere other than video settings I am missing? I have tried it in Chrome/Netflix/Safari and am on Mac.

Links: nancy-haselbacher.squarespace.com/https/vimeocom/73584485/, screencast.com/t/2HKSPRPVcS

Mark Whitington

Mark Whitington Plus

we are having the same sort of problem our message says Sorry, there was an error encountered while loading this video.
We have uploaded the video again and re-embedded it with no luck. Other videos we have in our collection work when embedded. we are using internet exlorer, chrome and firefox on windows.

Mark Whitington

Mark Whitington Plus

if you need a login please advise of your email address and we can issue a temporary account

Nancy Haselbacher

Nancy Haselbacher

Thank you! Unchecking "embed nowhere" worked. I didn't realize I had to uncheck it when I chose to embed it too. I thought it was only for when others chose to embed it.

This conversation is missing your voice. Please join Vimeo or log in.