Derek Beck

Derek Beck Staff

It looks like your play button is appearing in the center of the player for me. Could you try opening an alternate web browser and replicating the issue?

Derek Beck

Derek Beck Staff

Unfortunately this doesn't look like it's an issue on our end. I recommend contacting a web developer for more help regarding this issue. Sorry about that!

RingSide Creative

RingSide Creative Plus

I appreciate your quick response, however we are professional web developers here. This issue has only started in the past couple weeks, the site and video have not been touched in months. We believe that if the video is 1920 X 400, the play button will now show in the upper left corner in IE. A 1920 X 1080 video will show the play button properly in IE. We need the video to display with a 400 height. For reference please view these in IE. You can see the difference in regards to the placement of the play button. Do you have any suggestions?

Links: player.vimeo.com/video/59063612, player.vimeo.com/video/58741979

Derek Beck

Derek Beck Staff

Sorry about that! What versions of IE have you tested this on? Also, what versions of Windows do you currently have?

RingSide Creative

RingSide Creative Plus

This issue is with IE 10, 9 and 8.
I have tested on multiple computers:
Windows 7 64 bit, IE10
Windows 7 64 bit, IE9
Windows 7 64 bit, IE8
Windows XP version 2002 SP3, IE8.

Derek Beck

Derek Beck Staff

We are currently aware of this issue and we are working on resolving it at this time. We apologize for the inconvenience. Thank you.

Mark

Mark Staff

We'll try and chime back in when it's resolved.

Caitlin Grogan

Caitlin Grogan

Hi Mark, Any progress on this item? A few of our clients have encountered similar issues. Thanks.

Mark

Mark Staff

This is no longer an issue and has been resolved. Can you link us to where you're seeing this?

Caitlin Grogan

Caitlin Grogan

Hi Mark,
Thanks for your speedy reply! I'm no longer seeing the issue and have asked for confirmation from my client. If I hear anything suggesting it hasn't been, I'll reach out. Thank you again.

Caitlin

Caitlin Grogan

Caitlin Grogan

Hi guys,
The client is reporting this issue is appearing in IE8. Is this browser also supported with the updates made so that the play button should render as it does in other browsers? Any help is appreciated--thank you!

Mark

Mark Staff

Yup, this issue should no longer exist and we've had no further reports of it happening. Can you have them contact us directly?

Caitlin Grogan

Caitlin Grogan

Mark, Absolutely. Is there a direct support email I can send them to to move things along for them?

Thanks,
Caitlin

This conversation is missing your voice. Please join Vimeo or log in.