Shaun Ellis

Shaun Ellis

Whenever I attempt to upload a video it seems to crash when it gets between 20%-30%.

I have tried reducing the file size to 700MB but this has no effect.

I am a Plus User.

Any help would be great.

Many Thanks

Shaun

Mark

Mark Staff

Can you please email us to reach our uploading & encoding engineers so they can try and troubleshoot this issue with you? Please provide as much detail as possible. vimeo.com/help/contact

Bob Seeberger - RMS Video Intl.

Bob Seeberger - RMS Video Intl. Plus

I am a Plus user and have been for some time without ANY uploading problems, until just this week. I have the option to use either Google or IE. With Google, I get "aw-shucks" signs all the time after a few seconds of uploading an MP4 file of about 4-G size. Tried it several times and internet works fine for everything else, but not for uploading. Using IE, I get a different result - that being a full color bar screen shot, but not the loading bar that shows upload progress. And after some 6-10 hrs the color bar screen still remains and I am told "still processing". This has never happened before as last week a couple of uploads worked fine using the same computers. Hence, not only did I try both Chrome and IE, but also a second computer with the same results. My email address is rmsvideo@sbcglobal.net Thank you. Bob Seeberger

Link: vimeo.com/home/myvideos

Derek Beck

Derek Beck Staff

This could be happening due to incorrect compression settings. Could you take a look at our recommended compression settings and re-export and re-upload? Thanks.

This conversation is missing your voice. Please join Vimeo or log in.