Antonio

Antonio

hello, I embedded my demo reel in my website, it has always worked but when I checked it today I can only play the audio but the video doesn't show up, I checked in firefox and it works fine, is there any way to make it work in chrome again?

Link: antoniofx.com/reel/

Darnell Witt

Darnell Witt Staff

Hi Antonio, We're not able to replicate this issue in Chrome on any configuration.

Can you play the video successfully on site? What if you toggle between SD and HD?

Antonio

Antonio

yes from the vimeo website the video plays fine, and also from firefox, I had a friend check with chrome and she can see the video too so it looks like it's just me, in which case it's fine, what's important is that everyone else can see it :) I could see it before but not anymore so I guess something must have gone wrong with my google chrome, so as long as it's just me it's not a huge deal, maybe I will try to update or reinstall chrome that should solve it, thank you for your time!

Darnell Witt

Darnell Witt Staff

You can also try disabling any browser extensions that are running to see if one of those might be interfering with playback. Apart from that, an uninstall / reinstall is a good idea. Let us know how it goes!

This conversation is missing your voice. Please join Vimeo or log in.