Jose Levy

Jose Levy

Last two days processing never proceeds as normal and have delete and reload. If processing unsuccessful, a notification is not being issued. Stuck on "Upload complete! Conversion will begin shortly." for hours at a time.

Mark

Mark Staff

We're aware of this ongoing issue and are looking into it. We apologize for the inconvenience!

Tom Abray

Tom Abray Plus

I'm having this issue as well. Just wondering if I should re-upload or just wait.

Mikey Perry

Mikey Perry Staff

Could you link me to the video you're referring to? Your most recent upload is available for viewing.

Tom Abray

Tom Abray Plus

I ended up trying again. That one worked, though it did seem to take a wee longer than usual. So I deleted the first one. Many thanks for the quick reply ... and on a Sunday no less.

Memories On Tape

Memories On Tape Plus

Is this still the problem, 5 days later? I hardly use Vimeo anymore because of UPLOAD PROBLEMS and today same ole same ole.............reading here, it is to be expected? I have the nice BLANK UPLOAD COMPLETE page also!

Mikey Perry

Mikey Perry Staff

It is possible that these errors may have occurred during the upload process. We recommend trying to re-upload your video. If possible, first hardwire your computer to the Internet using Ethernet, and use one of our recommended browsers: vimeo.com/s/tbw

If the same error message occurs, or if you've already tried unsuccessfully to upload this file more than once, then there may be an issue with the compression of your original source file. If that's the case, try re-compressing your video from whichever program you used to create it, then uploading this new version to Vimeo. If possible, re-compress your file following Vimeo's Compression Guidelines: vimeo.com/help/compression

Memories On Tape

Memories On Tape Plus

It went right up, not one problem on You Tube. I don't like using You Tube that is why I am paying for Vimeo, it feels more personal but when a video takes 'days to upload' compared to less than one hour, I have to get it done and wonder 'what's up?'
I have been a PAID Vimeo user since the first day I saw it, but back then 'Vimeo worked very well, very fast, excellent'..............been a long time since I could say that. After about 13 hours, it said the 18 minute video was successfully loaded..............waited another few hours to get that famous blank page saying 'good things are about to happen or something' but nothing ever did. I am not using wireless connection even though Vimeo boast that we upload from many wireless devices.

Derek Beck

Derek Beck Staff

Sorry for the trouble! Could you please link us to the video you are referring to? Thanks.

Memories On Tape

Memories On Tape Plus

I just went to my account, but it has been removed...............? So I cannot send you a link now!

This conversation is missing your voice. Please join Vimeo or log in.