Lightfall Productions

Lightfall Productions PRO

Daniel Kay PRO 6 minutes ago
Tried to upload twice, several hours ago and again just about an hour ago - using Premiere Pro h.264 setting for Vimeo at 1280by 720 using Safari 6.05. Problem not at my end. If it helps to figure it out the preview screen seems to be compressed to a 4x3 aspect ratio even though the video shot, edited and transcoded at 16x9. Plays fine on Quicktime at 16x9 as well. Will start my own conversation on this one as seems it needs attention. Thanks. I am having the same issue tonight. Tried to upload twice - using Premiere Pro h.264 setting for Vimeo at 1280by 720 using Safari 6.5. Problem not at my end. If it helps to figure it out the preview screen seems to be compressed to a 4x3 aspect ratio even though the video shot, edited and transcoded at 16x9. Plays fine on Quicktime at 16x9 as well. Used this exact same upload method over the past year or so without difficulty so might be a problem today - Grateful if folks on your end would take a look.

Van Shea Iven

Van Shea Iven Plus

Thanks for trying to help Daniel. I've been on this since 4 this morning and haven't gotten my video online yet. Can someone please reset my usage total back to 0 since I've used up most of my space for the week with no results.

Derek Beck

Derek Beck Staff

We are currently aware of this issue and we are working to resolve it. Sorry for the inconvenience!

This conversation is missing your voice. Please join Vimeo or log in.