State of Surf

State of Surf

Hey my video uploaded a few hours ago but is stuck processing. Please help, just upgraded to plus, never had this issue before and my client wants this video online tonight.
cheers

Link: vimeo.com/76578093

Zena Hirsch

Zena Hirsch Staff

Hi there, very sorry about that. Your video did eventually complete conversion (we had some delays last night that have now been resolved).

I see you deleted this video — we can restore it for you, if you'd like. Please let me know!

If you're still having trouble with any of your other videos, send us a note using the contact form at vimeo.com/help/contact. We'll be able to troubleshoot in greater detail that way. Thanks!

Pine Flat Studios

Pine Flat Studios Plus

My video seems to be stuck as well. I uploaded it 5 hours ago and chose to convert it to 1080p, which is its native format. I'm getting the message:
"Just finishing up a few things
Your video has finished converting. We're putting the finishing touches on it, and it will be ready to watch soon. Thanks for your patience."

vimeo.com/76617498

Thanks!

Jane Barrett

Jane Barrett

I'm a new user and I opted to go Pro but my one and only video has also been stuck processing, since Friday evening :(

Thanks.

Link: vimeo.com/76715696

Mark

Mark Staff

It looks like this upload has failed, sorry about that, can you please try again?

chris symes

chris symes

My video is stuck on "just finishing a few things". Wondering when it will be finished?

TOPLESS

TOPLESS

Same than chris symes, my video is also on "just finishing a few things". Since 12 hours now...

Lien: vimeo.com/76875326

Mark

Mark Staff

I'm working on fixing this right now

TOPLESS

TOPLESS

thanks a lot, it's fixed now!

Johannes Tiner

Johannes Tiner Plus

Hmmm, still SD, its been live just not in HD

EDIT
Looks like this thread was way wrong to post in

Mark

Mark Staff

Sorry about that, i'm pushing an HD version through right now.

IntelliHire

IntelliHire Plus

I uploaded my video yesterday at about the same time, so it has been 24 hours since my originial upload time. The video seems to be done with everything except it is stuck on processing now. Any help?

Link to video: vimeo.com/76970663

Bay Equity

Bay Equity PRO

We uploaded a video quite a while ago and it is still reading "Conversion is about to begin." Is there a reason it's taking so long? Is there a problem?

Link: vimeo.com/77080067

JAMMMZ!

JAMMMZ! PRO

Hi there vimeo people, I uploaded 6 videos earlier tonight, they're still showing the default "unprocessed" thumbnail (multicolors...) even though I can embed and play the videos on my site. problem is - it doesn't work on IE for some reason and it also doesn't inform of completion. I'm using the same encoding that I've always used, nothing's changed, even tried multiple ways of uploading (possible corruption of files??) still the same. appreciate your help.

Mark

Mark Staff

Looks like they're all there now, are you still having trouble?

IPP

IPP

Got an error message on the newfangled "progress circle", but then went to check and the video seems to be loading fine. However, I haven't received an email notification of its success. Does this mean that the HD flash version rendered fine but that some of my audience won't be able to see mobile or H264 versions? Some more information would really be great...if someone could look at it and tell me whether I need to re-upload the whole thing (which takes hours and hours), I'd appreciate it.

Link: vimeo.com/78555018

Mark

Mark Staff

All of the files are there. Sorry for the confusion!

This conversation is missing your voice. Please join Vimeo or log in.