Mark

Mark Staff

Our developers are aware of this issue and are working on resolving it ASAP

Mark

Mark Staff

Stats should now slowly start recovering. Sorry about that, everyone!

Derek Beck

Derek Beck Staff

Thanks for the information! We are currently looking into this issue.

Ben

Ben Plus

Here the same, but you can still see the number of plays when you click on videos, my videos, plays

Jack Fisher

Jack Fisher Plus

Hi the same as happened to my film. vimeo.com/75873515

It was on 52.4k views yesterday. It still displays this stat on the mobile version of the site but on the web version it displays 0 and 0 for all days of the last week. Im getting scared. These stats are really important to my business and livelihood. PLEASE HELP ME!

Thanks.

Link: vimeo.com/75873515

Ben

Ben Plus

You can still see the number of plays when you click on videos, my videos, plays

Ben Gordon

Ben Gordon

My video stats are also not loading.

Office Depot Minimovies

Office Depot Minimovies PRO

Hi Derek, can you assure us that traffic currently occurring is being logged despite not being displayed?

Originate Lab

Originate Lab Plus

It seems like this is an across the board issue. All the stats were reset on my videos. Would definitely appreciate having someone check into this! This video had over 200 views yesterday and now has none! Thanks!

Link: vimeo.com/76626566

Ben

Ben Plus

Here the same, but you can still see the number of plays when you click on videos, my videos, plays.

Mark

Mark Staff

Stats should now slowly start recovering. Sorry about that, everyone!

Sangoma

Sangoma PRO

Mark, stats are now showing up for us but new views are not adding on. Is this part of the problem as well? Will my views jump up by a large number all of a sudden sometime today or tonight? Thanks

This conversation is missing your voice. Please join Vimeo or log in.