Schmooze

Schmooze PRO

Mark, my views have still not caught up from yesterday morning. Do you know about how long that will take? Thanks

Rebecca Tharp

Rebecca Tharp Staff

Hey there, everything should be displaying correctly at this point! Do you have reason to believe otherwise?

ACOUSTIQ SILENCE

ACOUSTIQ SILENCE Plus

My general stats are still frozen while individual number of videos are increasing.

Schmooze

Schmooze PRO

Exactly, same is happening here. Videos are being viewed but the main stats page is not keeping up. Views from yesterday are still not showing correctly. I'm assuming they will catch up and display correctly sometime soon.

Linden Hudson

Linden Hudson Plus

Yes, my Friday stats registered half the normal count and stayed that way. Same thing happened two weeks ago on Friday. The problem lasted through the entire weekend. Maybe someone leaves on Fridays and forgets to leave the stat count valve (so to speak) open? This message is left with all respect to staff. Just pointing this out. By the way, I noticed it's happening on a random sampling of many other videos (just the way it happened two weeks ago).

Rebecca Tharp

Rebecca Tharp Staff

Hey Linden, all stats should be displaying correctly now! Do you have reason to believe otherwise?

Linden Hudson

Linden Hudson Plus

With all respect to the Vimeo staff, the stats are absolutely wrong. This exact same thing and pattern happened two weeks ago starting Friday. The staff kept messaging me all weekend saying I was wrong. They found out (after almost 3 days of the problem, weekend) that I was right and the apologized. It's not just on my videos (I have 180 videos) but it's happening on many videos which are posted by others as well. It's just a fact. What is happening to my video stats is statistically impossible.

Linden Hudson

Linden Hudson Plus

I'm still showing half the proper stats for Friday (yesterday) and it's way down today. I've looked at about thirty popular videos which are posted by other folks (music videos, etc) and the trend is similar there too. Again, I'm very surprised that no one notices these statistical anomalies when they happen. Two weeks ago when exactly the same thing happened on the same days in the same pattern, no one there noticed either. They told me "views tend to go down on the weekends". In reality this is not true with my type of videos. But, in the reality of wrong stat reporting, this would (of course) be the case (it is what it is). It's so very very strange. All respect to the staff. Just want to see these things get right.

Vashi Nedomansky

Vashi Nedomansky Plus

Stats are not updating for me either. Went from average of 3500 views a day all week to 49 views for saturday and 56 views sunday. Now appears frozen.

Schmooze

Schmooze PRO

Yes. Same is happening here. Been asking about this for awhile, but no solid answer on what's going on and how long it will be before it will be resolved. Please fill us in with the situation, thanks.

Tree of Life Films

Tree of Life Films Plus

Glad I'm not alone...my stats went down dramatically so hopefully we'll see the full count soon.

ECAL

ECAL Plus

Same here, likes count in the stats stay on 0 but likes are going on and are even displayed under Likes.. That is the case for all of our videos as far as i checked and it began on saturday. Thanks for update!

Link: vimeo.com/74735651

Mark

Mark Staff

We're working on this issue, sorry about that, everyone!!

This conversation is missing your voice. Please join Vimeo or log in.