Lisa-Rose

Lisa-Rose

Hi
We are developing an Indie film (15 minute short) with a minimal budget. We are actually shooting in the New Year but we would love to get a composer on board early. I have a fabulous script and a treatment I can send if you're interested. The film is unusual in that part of it is in black and white and the director has in mind an orchestral piece (as in the old days when the orchestra was in a pit in the cinema playing) - this is the fantasy - then there is the modern day with attraction and a bit of sexual tension. Bit of a challenge and even though you might not be paid for the right person this would be valuable experience. We are Dublin, Ireland based. If you would like to find out more please email me lisarosejones@live.ie
Thanks
Lisa-Rose

AxMusik

AxMusik Plus

Hi,

My name is Martyn. i am a composer based in New York.

Here's my web site

martynaxe.com

There are many examples of my music on the Music page.

Your project sounds interesting. I am a big fan of the music for the old Chaplin movies.

Regards,

martyn.

Giovanni Durst

Giovanni Durst

Hi,

here are a couple of links to my music and some of my latest works. If interested, you can also view more material in my personal website at giovannidurst.com

MUSIC

soundcloud.com/giovannidurst/sets/gdaudioreel

VIDEO DEMO REEL:

Darkness Peering - Trailer - Dark \ Horror youtube.com/watch?v=Qk65ZTgwMS4
Ramponi - Commercial - Electronica vimeo.com/36277714
Bluekids - Kids Clothing Commercial - Indie Rock youtube.com/watch?v=ulzFg1XgVcI
Painkiller - Film cue- Drama youtube.com/watch?v=Z3B-ZqaLGLI
Acqua Attiva Green - Commercial for Collistar - World\Ethnic youtube.com/watch?v=e4FAhTRpMwg

Thank you in advance for your time and consideration. Looking forward to hear from you soon and further discuss it.

Sincerely,

Giovanni Dürst

M:626-688-4800
giovannidurst.com

This conversation is missing your voice. Please join Vimeo or log in.