New Pop Media Inc

New Pop Media Inc

Hi I recently uploaded a video that has a timecode. The old one I replaced without the timecode is still showing. Can you fix this? It takes forever to upload a new one so I prefer not to.

Thanks
Trevor

Link: vimeo.com/75293140

Mark

Mark Staff

Sorry about that! I'm working on this right now.

Derek Beck

Derek Beck Staff

Sorry about that! Could you try clearing cache and taking another look?

Derek Beck

Derek Beck Staff

It doesn't look like you attempted to Replace the file. Could you give it another shot now?

New Pop Media Inc

New Pop Media Inc

Hi, it happened again. I am overwriting videos everyday and it seems to be happening on every upload. Can the Vimeo team look into this issue. I pasted the link below for the latest video that did not overwrite.

Thanks

Link: vimeo.com/75306610

Derek Beck

Derek Beck Staff

Sorry about that! Could you try clearing cache and taking another look?

Derek Beck

Derek Beck Staff

Sorry about that! Could you try re-replacing your video now? Thanks.

New Pop Media Inc

New Pop Media Inc

Hey Derek

- It took 5 hours to upload and I have to send to a client today along with another video. I did it overnight so it wouldn't tie up my system. And you can't imagine the lack of confidence I would have if I have to worry about the same thing happening again. It's happened with the last 3 videos I uploaded.

Is there anything you can do on your end so I can avoid having to do a 5 hour upload?

Thanks

Derek Beck

Derek Beck Staff

Hi there,

Sorry for the trouble! I am going to pass this over to a developer. It does look like the file is there but isn't showing.

Derek Beck

Derek Beck Staff

Okay, your replaced video should now be up and running. Sorry for the inconvenience!

Everyone We Know

Everyone We Know

Hi! Same thing happened to me! It's for vimeo.com/everyoneweknow/fireworks. I've cleared cashe, tried on different browsers etc, but it's not overwriting. Would be great if this could be fixed, since my deadline was two days ago. Thank you!

Mark

Mark Staff

The file that is available is the one that was uploaded 23 hours ago. The older file is not present on our servers. Are you sure you uploaded the correct file?

Everyone We Know

Everyone We Know

Yes I'm sure. I didn't have the old file on the hard drive. I'll start a new upload now and let you know if it doesn't work.

This conversation is missing your voice. Please join Vimeo or log in.