Mark

Mark Staff

Our developers are aware of this issue and are fixing it right now! hang tight!

Blue Lake Studios

Blue Lake Studios PRO

Hi Guys, I am trying to upload a .mov and before the upload even begins I am getting a dns error. It says the problem is on your end and I should try again later. I tried again later and got the same result. Any thoughts on how to fix it.

Dan

Zena Hirsch

Zena Hirsch Staff

Very sorry for the trouble you've experienced. Our developers are resolved this issue and your uploads should now be unaffected. If you continue to experience difficulty with your uploads, please contact us using the form at vimeo.com/help/contact and we'll be able to troubleshoot further.

Rich Tarbell

Rich Tarbell

I am having the same problem Standard mp4 file type I upload every week.

Zena Hirsch

Zena Hirsch Staff

Very sorry for the trouble you've experienced. Our developers are resolved this issue and your uploads should now be unaffected. If you continue to experience difficulty with your uploads, please contact us using the form at vimeo.com/help/contact and we'll be able to troubleshoot further.

SUMC

SUMC Plus

I had the dns error msg with the 1st upload I tried tonight (with the same mp4 as every week) and then my 2nd try seemed to work BUT only the first 4 mins of a 16 min file plays. On a 2nd file (about an hour long), no error was reported but only the first 41 seconds play.

Zena Hirsch

Zena Hirsch Staff

Zena Hirsch

Zena Hirsch Staff

Zena Hirsch

Zena Hirsch Staff

Greg Grom

Greg Grom PRO

DNS error here too. Never had this before. Had to use YouTube for my client upload, how embarrassing.

Zena Hirsch

Zena Hirsch Staff

Chris Danks

Chris Danks

We've had the issue all day, Tried from 2 of our UK offices and Canada!

Zena Hirsch

Zena Hirsch Staff

Mark

Mark Staff

Our developers are aware of this issue and are fixing it right now! hang tight!

This conversation is missing your voice. Please join Vimeo or log in.