Izabela Melamed

Izabela Melamed

Hi,
After an unsuccessful attempt to log-in, I received an e-mail from Vimeo, that after the cyberattack against Adobe, Vimeo records show that my email address is among those included in the documents that were released publicly. Therefore, I was logged off and sent a link to a page, where to reset my password. Thank you for this.

However, the link takes me to the following: "Set it, don’t forget it | Sorry, but your reset code appears to be invalid." I tried also copy-paste the link but the result is the same.

I couldn't find any other way to contact you and had to link my Facebook account to be able to post here. But I very much dislike the idea of linking my accounts, especially the Facebook. Can you help me, please, to reset my independent Vimeo password.

Regards,
Izabela

Link: vimeo.com/forgot_password/7804427/xm3z7btzbog09n5x

Derek Beck

Derek Beck Staff

What is the email address linked to the account you can't get into?

Derek Beck

Derek Beck Staff

I sent you a personal message with more information. Please let me know if you aren't able to access it.

Izabela Melamed

Izabela Melamed

It works :) Thanks a lot, Derek. Have a great day.

Biz Thorsen

Biz Thorsen

Hi!

I had the exact same thing happen to me. I had to connect my account to Facebook to be able to post here. My email is ethorsen@usc.edu. Is it possible to have it fixed? Thanks!

Biz

Mark

Mark Staff

I sent you a personal message with more information. Please let me know if you aren't able to access it.

Ryan Griffin

Ryan Griffin

I am having the same issue. I had to create a new account to send this message. My old account which I can't access is ZeroStrike88@gmail.com.

Here is the error message: vimeo.com/forgot_password/3316173/7b1jm2e67r1nhw50

I tried to link through my facebook account, however that is under a different email account so I couldn't access my vimeo account through that method.

Derek Beck

Derek Beck Staff

Lucas Mroz

Lucas Mroz

Same problem. Work account can't log in, and have asked for the email to reset a couple times over the last 5 days and haven't gotten 1 email. Filled out a login problem form and only got the email saying it was submitted. Nothing has been resolved.

lmroz@ccclife.org is the work account.

Thanks!

Derek Beck

Derek Beck Staff

Tim Darbyshire

Tim Darbyshire Plus

I have the same problem as Biz.
My email: takeanotherfall@gmail.com
Thanks!

Derek Beck

Derek Beck Staff

Shana Hale

Shana Hale

Hi, I am having an issue for the email account: stefanie.tramposch@meredith.com

Shana Hale

Shana Hale

Any chance I could get a link to fix today? I have an eBlast going out tomorrow and need to upload my video to this account: stefanie.tramposch@meredith.com

Derek Beck

Derek Beck Staff

marlene morreis

marlene morreis

same here. I have 2 email account synched, somehow, marlene.morreis@web.de doesn't have any videos on it though, marlene.morreis@gmail.com I cannot get into. should be the one with the videos.

Mark

Mark Staff

Hi Marlene. Log out of this account, and then once you're at the login page, click on "forgot password" and enter marlene.morreis@gmail.com - that should send you an email with a link to a new password which will get you logged in.

marlene morreis

marlene morreis

not like i haven't tried that about 60 times before. always receive the answer: 'reset code is invalid.'

user23409969

user23409969

I have asked for an email to be sent 4 times via password reset to Vimeo@fitfx.com with no luck. I found it difficult to try and get support on this issue. Please send me a reset email.

Dell Hambleton

Dell Hambleton

Well, it looks like all of these nice folks are being assisted. After three days of this... I sure would like to be assisted, too.

Help? Real help? Yes please...

shari.hambleton@gmail.com

Bums on Seats

Bums on Seats

Can I get assistance with a password reset please. This is on a second account. I have a main account which I pay for. I am currently logged in to my Bums on Seats account but now can't leave it because I won't be able to get back in without a password.

This conversation is missing your voice. Please join Vimeo or log in.