Tommy Penner

Tommy Penner Staff

Hey everyone, the mobile site had a brief hiccup over the weekend, but everything is back to normal now! Refreshing the clip page or clearing your browser's cookies and cached data will ensure that you're getting the latest and greatest when you visit Vimeo.

If you have any more problems, write up a new post in the Help Forum and we'll get back to you ASAP!

Fly Age

Fly Age Plus

with iphone from safari vimeo report this on my video: sorry you do not have the proper permission to access this area of vimeo

i've toggle the / but without good response.... how can i do?
thanks
L.

Link: vimeo.com/flyage/pastena

nodayo

nodayo

The same thing happens!

Dinarochka

Dinarochka Plus

I have the same problem ! I just uploaded the video yesterday and it worked last night on mobile. and today I get "sorry you do not have the proper permission to access this area of vimeo"

Berlin Boombox

Berlin Boombox

same thing here! I upgraded to plus, as I figured that's what I need to do to get my video play on mobile (which sucks by the way).
But 5 hours after upgrading still nothing shows. That's really great considering that I am in the middle of a big social campaign of sharing my latest video all over the place :(

Fly Age

Fly Age Plus

for this big problem, where is the vimeo's staff???

Ishtar

Ishtar

I'm having the same issue! Can't access my own video....where's the vimeo support team at?

afatfilms

afatfilms Plus

I have the same problem, all my videos won't play on a Iphone device anymore, they used to work. Have you changed something at Vimeo? I am a PLUS member, all my videos are set to be viewed by everyone. Thanks for your help!

Phil V

Phil V

good afternoon,
i'm having mobile issues. My videos work on a desktop but not on a mobile device

Link: vimeo.com/83186241

Derek Beck

Derek Beck Staff

Sorry for the trouble! We are currently looking into this issue and we will get back to you on Monday morning. Thank you for your patience!

This conversation is missing your voice. Please join Vimeo or log in.