Sevian Van Zephon

Sevian Van Zephon

Hi i do songs for films and games. Please have a look at some of my works. If you like them please contact me at cyber_dragonex@hotmail.com and we can further discuss what you need. :)

Link: sevianvanzephon.blogspot.com

Roberto GR

Roberto GR

Hi, I would be interested in handling the sound design for your short film. I can do dialogue, sound effects, backgrounds etc. Let me know if you'd like to know more.

Link: rgrsounddesign.com

Rupert Cole

Rupert Cole

Hi,

I would love to collaborate with you on this project. I am a composer based in Bristol, UK and you can read a little about me and hear some of my work on my website - rupertcole.co.uk

I have more music available as examples so please don't hesitate to get in touch if you like what you hear!

All best
Rupert Cole

sam speakman

sam speakman

I may be interested. I've scored shorts, feature-length films and television shows, so I am fully qualified . Visit the link below to listen to my demo reel and all the other music I have composed and produced.

Cheers,

Sam

Link: soundcloud.com/sam_soundfix

Kasata

Kasata

Hello,
Here is a link to my compositions.
You will see a score for a film called Death and The Lover and a playlist of recent commissions demonstrating short 1 minute cues.
soundcloud.com/kane-mathis
Feel free to get in touch with any further questions.
Regards,
Kane Mathis

emely pe

emely pe

Hi,
I am looking for a short animated film ( 8'-10').
I study film composing in Greece and my next project is to compose music to a short animation film! If u have something in mind pls
contact me. thanks in advance

ColorTone Music

ColorTone Music Plus

Hi, please consider ColorToneMusic.com

William B Griggs, sound department, worked on Rocko's Modern Life, Ren &Stimpy... Sound design for Demolition Man. Mark Robillard is the music composer - really diverse/dynamic composer. Check them out. Thanks for posting.

Link: colortonemusic.com

Perrine Virgile

Perrine Virgile

Hello,

My name is Perrine and I am a recent graduate from Berklee College of music where I studied Film Scoring and VideoGame Scoring. I would be very interested in helping you out for your project!
You can check some of my music here:
soundcloud.com/perrine-virgile

Please let me know if you still need somebody for your project :)

Best,

Perrine Virgile
perrinevirgile@gmail.com

adriano aponte

adriano aponte

Hello,

My name is Adriano Aponte and I am about to graduate at Berklee College of Music Master's Degree.
My final project is in two weeks and I'm going to record with London Symphony Orchestra at Abbey Road Studios in London. It will be great score your short movie if you are still interested in finding a composer. Please check my website and let me know as soon as possible.

Many thanks

Link: adrianoaponte.com

Time to Operate Productions

Time to Operate Productions

Hey- My name is Jim Heffernan and I am a composer and engineer located in Brooklyn, NY. If you are looking for any music let me know! I have a recording studio and years of experience scoring for short films, web series, ads, of all varying genres. Check out my featured work and music library when you get the chance. Talk to you soon!
jim

Link: ttoproductions.com

Ear Goo

Ear Goo

I'd like to throw my hat in the ring! I am a sound designer and mixer for a company called Ear Goo. You can check out some of my stuff here eargoo.com/sarah-gibble-work/. Additionally my personal website shows some longer form work: sarahgibble.com. Would love to work on more animated projects! :)

elliot smythe

elliot smythe

Hi,

check out my work ..... vimeo.com/131894067

Would be great to work with you, drop me a message at elliot.smythe91@gmail.com!

Best Regards,

Elliot

Juan Luqui

Juan Luqui

Hi!

How are you? I saw your post looking for a composer and I'm very interested.. Feel free to check my webpage and soundcloud for some samples of my work.

I'm an LA based composer, graduated from Berklee College of Music under a full scholarship and working as a personal assistant of two time academy award winner Gustavo Santaolalla.

Thank you !

Juan Luqui

Links: soundcloud.com/juanluquimusic, juanluquimusic.com

Benjamin Goodall

Benjamin Goodall

Hi Sangho,

I'm a sound designer composer and musician. I'm interested in finding out some more about the animation - check out my showreel below and drop me a message on here if you like what you hear.

best,

Ben

Link: vimeo.com/138686520

Robin Stevens

Robin Stevens

Hey, do you need music for this film? I am a british composer and can provide you with a soundtrack, look forward to hearing from you :). I just won the UKSC Songwriting Contest in the instrumental category! have a listen to some of my stuff see if you like it:

Link: soundcloud.com/robinfreddystevens

Daniel Berk

Daniel Berk

Hello,

My name is Daniel Berk and I am a composer for film, television and all other media with music recently featured on CBS, Fox, VH1, A&E, Fox Sports, & Pivot TV. I came across your film and was wondering if you are still looking for a composer for your project. I'm confident I can give you a great score. I have over 75 credits and have worked on feature films, short films, commercials, trailers, web series, jingles, and mobile applications. I always deliver on time and on budget. Please contact me if you are still interested in locking down a composer. My credits and music reel can be found on my website.

Thanks

Link: danielberk.com

TreesTakeLife

TreesTakeLife

Hi,
we're a music project that works with music in Films, Short, Spot!
If you want to listen some music check out our website with some of our work and contact us to treestakelife@hotmail.it

Link: treestakelife.com

Ram Srinivasan

Ram Srinivasan

Hi,

I am a professional Music Composer, Sound Designer and Video Editor. I have done Bachelor of Engineering in Electronics & Communications and I have an experience on Sound Designing, Music Composing and Video Editing. I'd be glad to work with you.

This is the Horror Short Film with my music..
vimeo.com/137948033

Teaser of my upcoming music..
soundcloud.com/ram-srinivasan-919295294/heroic-theme-teaser

This is the video of my client, I designed SFX and composed music for my client.
jmp.sh/Dcfkue1

Please contact me @ janakiraman1992@gmail.com / ramsrinivasan1992@gmail.com,
My whatsapp number is +91 9841900471.

Regards,
Ram Srinivasan

This conversation is missing your voice. Please join Vimeo or log in.