Frank Sommers

Frank Sommers

I accidentally deleted a video as well. I am trying to re-upload it, but it will have a different URL which will be problematic for many reasons. Is there any way you can help me restore the original one I deleted this afternoon?

The original one I accidentally deleted had the URL: vimeo.com/81938476

Thanks!

GreenworksVideo

GreenworksVideo PRO

Derek, Please help if you can. I deleted a video I made of my wife teaching a bike shorts clinic (she's a rep in the industry) on what to look for in a bike short. I don't have an id # for it, but my account is under brian2day@gmail.com and the tags are bike, shorts, Audrey, Sugoi.... Any hope for finding it? I posted it in 2010.

Mark

Mark Staff

Brian, you would need to contact us from the account on which the video was held.

Josiah Scott

Josiah Scott

Similar problem: I was cleaning up some of the videos that never properly loaded, and it looks like I accidentally deleted one I'd like to keep. Is it possible to restore it?

Link: vimeo.com/66291749

Leisure Life NYC

Leisure Life NYC

Hello,
i just accidentally deleted my video.
i uploaded a new vid and found out that i should replace and not delete.
i clumsily deleted the wrong video...
Please help
thanks in advance,
Charnier
original link: vimeo.com/84150365

Tobi

Tobi

Hello,
similar problem, i accidentally deleted the wrong video. :/
Is it possible to restore it?

Orig. Link: vimeo.com/84559068

big thanks in advance

Mark

Mark Staff

Done!

Please note our support hours are 10am - 6pm EST.

Mark

Mark Staff

Hi there! That video has not been deleted. Can you explain the issue you're running into?

The CBS Evening News

The CBS Evening News PRO

Hi Mark! I actually emailed and Stephen took care of restoring it for me. Thanks so much for your help!

JMYJAM

JMYJAM

I need help with a mistakenly deleted video. Is it possible to recover? The name of the video was "Sit Down With URH". Thank you!

Mark

Mark Staff

Yes! Here you go - vimeo.com/50110721 Can you please link me to the video you were trying to delete? This may be a bug where it's deleting the incorrect video.

Terri Conn

Terri Conn

I pray this is true!!! Can you please restore my deleted video, too, please? It was titled "How to Get Away With Murder" vimeo.com/86783607 Thank you so much for your help!

Terri Conn

Terri Conn

Tommy, you are a ROCK STAR!!! Thank you so much, I love Vimeo even more now!

mottr

mottr

thank you :-)

Brittany Alvarado

Brittany Alvarado

I thought I was deleting a dead video and it deleted my most important one, Murph's Fight. I really would appreciate this getting restored asap .. it means way too much to me and thousands of others

Brittany Alvarado

Brittany Alvarado

Wait, I could cry. Mark thank you so much!! I hope you have an amazing day

Mark

Mark Staff

Cheers, Brittany! And sorry about that! This is a bug we're working on. :/

Mark

Mark Staff

Answered you in the other thread ;)

Brittany Alvarado

Brittany Alvarado

Ugh, I understand and hope you guys can figure it out! I wish I could send you a big chocolate cake ... I can't explain how happy I am that it is back. You guys are seriously awesome!

cwsi

cwsi

AHHH, I'm a dummy and also accidentally deleted the wrong video... can you please restore it for me? Thanks a ton! vimeo.com/video/85556571

cwsi

cwsi

Derek Beck... this great nation salutes you! :D

GreenworksVideo

GreenworksVideo PRO

I emailed Derek about this, but if there's anyone else who can help it would be greatly appreciated.
"Please help if you can. I deleted a video I made of my wife teaching a bike shorts clinic (she's a rep in the industry) on what to look for in a bike short. I don't have an id # for it, but my account is under brian2day@gmail.com and the tags are bike, shorts, Audrey, Sugoi.... Any hope for finding it? I posted it in 2010." Thanks, Brian2day@gmail.com

GreenworksVideo

GreenworksVideo PRO

Hmm....why would that one be removed and all of the others weren't? It was a totally sane video about the difference in the quality of bike shorts.

Mikey Perry

Mikey Perry Staff

That video was deleted March 2, 2012 – we usually completely wipe videos after a year.

Syed Y. Hassan

Syed Y. Hassan

I was deleting some crap videos, and I found I deleted an important video vimeo.com/87361532
Can you please recover it, with the same link.

AQUATERRAFILMS

AQUATERRAFILMS Plus

Hi

I also deleted the wrong version of a short HD- very important....
This is the link: vimeo.com/86342648

Can you please re-instate asap...?

Many Many thanks !!

Crossroads Church

Crossroads Church Plus

I deleted a bunch of videos a few weeks ago, and I need them back. I don't have a back up. Can you restore those deleted videos? What information do you need from me in order to do that?

Mark

Mark Staff

You can provide me with their former URLs or tell me the titles of them.

Mark

Mark Staff

Unless you had them copied down somewhere or embedded you wouldn't have 'em.

FutureDeluxe

FutureDeluxe PRO

HEy Vimeo,

I have just deleted a video by accident and really need to recover it with all the likes and details as it was. The file is - vimeo.com/90211605 and the title was Nvidia Titan Z. Can you please help?

Thanks

Link: vimeo.com/90211605

Your Story by Branded

Your Story by Branded Plus

Hi,
I had an employee go through and accidentally delete a bunch of videos on our vimeo. Is there anyway that they can all be restored? Thanks!

Derek Beck

Derek Beck Staff

Sure, do you know the names of the videos you would like to restore?

Your Story by Branded

Your Story by Branded Plus

It was any wedding films that were set to private with the "-Cinematic Edit" at the end of the title. I'm not sure how many or what all the names were but any that were deleted yesterday. Thanks!

Derek Beck

Derek Beck Staff

I went ahead and restored the videos that were removed yesterday. Cheers!

Joel Walsh

Joel Walsh

Help totally deleted the wrong video !! I need the same url back its been sent out to clients !!

is it possible to restore vimeo.com/89153870 ?!!?

Thanks !

Adan Ramirez

Adan Ramirez

I uploaded a movie a few years ago and deleted it. It was a movie of my wife in Miami. I was hoping you can bring it back to life so how. Thanks in advance if you could.

Mark

Mark Staff

Sorry, we cannot. We can only do this if it's been like, 2 weeks.

Gibbons Life

Gibbons Life

Hi!! I have deleted a video and the URL was posted out on a campaign and I am need it urgently back. Is it possible to restore?
Regards, Conrad

Link: vimeo.com/92347183

Matto Lucas

Matto Lucas

AMAZING! Thank you so much.
Cheers

BBB in E. MA, ME, RI & VT

BBB in E. MA, ME, RI & VT

Hello, I deleted a few videos this morning. Any possibility they can be restored? Thanks in advance!
-Sarah

Seanán Kerr

Seanán Kerr

Hi there, same with me, but it's two or three video I deleted last week from my account (April 30th I think), I'm currently re-uploading one, but if you could restore them please (especially vimeo.com/74909811 ) that'd be marvelous!

John Escobar

John Escobar

The video 21432874 is gone! Is there any way you can put it back. PLEASE! It helped me with my depression so much I need to watch it again. Thank you.

Mark

Mark Staff

We can only restore videos you uploaded and deleted yourself, sorry.

Meghan Oretsky

Meghan Oretsky Staff

Hi there, I've just re-indexed your profile so that the correct Search results should show up within 24 hours. Check back tomorrow and let me know if this worked for you!

PongQuest

PongQuest

Works! Thank you very much

Anna Schwartz Gallery

Anna Schwartz Gallery Plus

Hi Tommy, thank you for the prompt reply, but when I click on the links they are still coming up as a vimeuhoh

Mark

Mark Staff

These seem to be working just fine, can you look again?

Anna Schwartz Gallery

Thanks Tommy, but no, the album is there but those particular links just go to the vimeouhoh screen, any clues? Thanks

Mark

Mark Staff

When logged into your own account, you can't see these?

Other people won't be able to see them because private videos in public albums don't work - you'd need to password protect both the album and videos. But YOU should be able to.

Anna Schwartz Gallery

Thanks Tommy, that makes sense, I have found them, not in the album but added them back in and altered the setting to password, thanks again

YouVisit

YouVisit PRO

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE HELP, A video was deleted from our account that we need to recover ASAP. What can I do to get it back to our account??

Link: vimeo.com/96941824

Mark

Mark Staff

That video isn't deleted, did you link me to the right one?

AgeCheq

AgeCheq PRO

Unfortunately, I deleted a video but I'm afraid that I still need a link. I've got the video file, but I was hoping you might recover the following video link URL for me?

Link: vimeo.com/94228670

Thanks in advance for your help. Cheers!

Link: vimeo.com/94228670

Brellow

Brellow PRO

Hello,

I also accidentally deleted a video. I can not seem to find the video on my hard drive to re-upload and was hoping you could recover the video from the link?

Link: vimeo.com/84558746

Mark

Mark Staff

Sorry, this video was deleted too long ago for us to be able to restore it.

Imran Rashid

Imran Rashid

I have almost 62 videos on my account which are deleted? Why

This conversation is missing your voice. Please join Vimeo or log in.