JenksandCo.tv

JenksandCo.tv PRO

Hi - the status page says the recent downtime is now solved. When I go to my 336 videos, I see the thumbnail, but there's no play arrow and no other way of playing the videos. Can you help? Thanks

Link: vimeo.com/daisyjenks

Alex Dao

Alex Dao Staff

As a result of complications arising from yesterday's attacks, we are currently investigating an issue which is affecting the reliability of the on-site player for logged-in users. Please hang tight while we work on bringing things back to normal.

Link: vimeo.com/forums/help/topic:114011

Alex Dao

Alex Dao Staff

As a result of complications arising from yesterday's attacks, we are currently investigating an issue which is affecting the reliability of the on-site player for logged-in users. Please hang tight while we work on bringing things back to normal.

Moo-Dog Productions

Moo-Dog Productions

Ditto... And that goes for any video I see. No play button, and no playback period.
Help Vimeo!

Alex Dao

Alex Dao Staff

Darren Ridley

Darren Ridley

Yep, same here too ??? Ive had a similar problem before and it was resolved Via Google chrome however i have checked all my setting in GC and all are correct.

Alex Dao

Alex Dao Staff

Alex Dao

Alex Dao Staff

Alex Dao

Alex Dao Staff

Video Choreography

Video Choreography Plus

This is a problem with all browsers - I'm thinking it's a continuation of the DDoS. If Vimeo knows what they're doing, they'll bring in some big guns to try and solve this. Just hoping the bad guys are going to stop is not going to fly.

Finnur Bárðarson

Finnur Bárðarson Plus

You are right I have tried almost every browser with same reult. That worries me that no one from Vimeo have commented on this serious issue.

Alex Dao

Alex Dao Staff

Alex Dao

Alex Dao Staff

Alex Dao

Alex Dao Staff

Alex Dao

Alex Dao Staff

This conversation is missing your voice. Please join Vimeo or log in.