Millimedia

Millimedia Plus

Hi
Lots of strange stuff when logged in to this account, this weekend. One is persistent; the "Play-arrow" and progress bar in viewer is missing. - I also work with other accounts, where everything is ok. Also, when I log out, the player works fine...
Help would be appreciated:)

/i

Darnell Witt

Darnell Witt Staff

This sounds like it's related to this weekend's DDoS attack (vimeo.com/forums/help/topic:114011), which caused logged in playback issues among other things.

Things should be more stable now, but please let us know if you're still having the same problem. If so, it may help to log out and back in, and to clear your browser cache.

Millimedia

Millimedia Plus

It's ok now:)
Vimeo service is the best on this planet. Flowers to you all:D

Justin Nathanson

Justin Nathanson Plus

This is happening to me, and many other friends who have Vimeo accounts as well. It first began 2 days ago, I thought it was a glitch that would go away but it has not. Thanks in advance for looking into this.

Darnell Witt

Darnell Witt Staff

Hi Justin, As I posted about, it sounds like it's related to this weekend's DDoS attack (vimeo.com/forums/help/topic:114011), which caused logged in playback issues among other things.

Things should be more stable now, but please let us know if you're still having the same problem. If so, it may help to log out and back in, and to clear your browser cache.

This conversation is missing your voice. Please join Vimeo or log in.