randy spizer

randy spizer

I'd like to remove the Embed, Share, and Like buttons you see on Rollover of Moogaloop..

is this possible when importing mogaloop into flash?

so far i have only be able to change the colors a bit and remove the fullscreen button
by tagging &fullscreen=0&color=ffffff to the end of my URL Request...

are there any other variables i can pass to moogaloop that will work in flash?? thanks

Randy

Brad Dougherty

Brad Dougherty Staff

You can add &autoplay=1 to have it autoplay.

To get rid of the Embed, Share, and Like buttons, the owner of the video has to have a Plus account and they have to set the embed preferences to turn them off. It is entirely their preference.

Michael Magarik

Michael Magarik

You can find their names / classes in a debugger, and set their visibility to false (removeChild might trigger errors).

Neelesh Gupta

Neelesh Gupta

Is is possible to control Embed/Share/Like through the API?

MESH01

MESH01 PRO

Is this feature going to be available via the API? It would be super awesome and convenient to control these via the API, especially the items found under Video Settings / Embed in the web console

MESH01

MESH01 PRO

Hi Vimeo - any response to the above?

Aaron J Ban

Aaron J Ban

Ha. Classic Vimeo. Post a terse, useless response five years ago stating the obvious. Totally ignore anyone else that needs more info or requests this stupid-simple feature.

Can't wait until you guys get challenged by a real competitor.

Aaron J Ban

Aaron J Ban

Did it occur to you guys that your user base. Your Pro users, the ones that actually pay you, might want to keep the Share buttons for when their video is viewed on Vimeo.com, and hide them (via the API) for when they're pulled through to their website?

Didn't think so.

Aaron J Ban

Aaron J Ban

And so, again, I do some ridiculous fancy-dancing to get the video to show up on my clients site without all your crap all over it and I can't help but think: What the hell are we paying you guys for anyhow? Video hosting?

Tommy Penner

Tommy Penner Staff

The ability to customize the embedded player is limited for Basic users. Only Plus and PRO members can customize their embeds and remove those buttons. These customizations can be saved in player embed presets on-site, however the customizations cannot be made via the API at the moment. You can, however, create a preset on-site, and then use the API to apply that preset to other videos.

I hope that makes sense, please let us know if you have any other questions!

Also, we're a video host, so yes, paid users are paying for video hosting.

HealthBleep.com

HealthBleep.com PRO

Thank you for the advice on enabling/disabling shares/likes on a particular embed. Can I do this in a "batch" and apply it to all my vids? I have over 500 and don't have the next few years to do this. lol.
Thanks

This conversation is missing your voice. Please join Vimeo or log in.