Cait Oppermann

Cait Oppermann

A new feature that I'm trying to get going is called Video of the Week. Each week a new idea is presented via video and your job, if you're up for it, is to create your own video based on that idea...however you choose to do it. Eventually, as things get going, you'll be notified about the new Video of the Week, but for now, the forums will have to do.
Good luck!

Check out this intro video + this week's subject:
vimeo.com/clip:211104

Beek

Beek

Here is mine. I'm looking forward to doing more of these...summer vacation means lots of time on my hands.

vimeo.com/clip:212058

Jeff Rabinak

Jeff Rabinak

I made one today but I forgot to bring my USB cable to work and somehow we don't have the AB type I need here so I'll put it together when I get home.

Obar

Obar

I always thought a feature like this would be cool! there should be like a notice and a link to the votw on the home page of Version 5!!!
heres mine yo!
vimeo.com/clip:212355

Buzz

Buzz

Great Idea. Here is mine. Now you can see how boring my job is, except for the keg fridge (We own a brewery and a chain of Brewpubs.)

vimeo.com/clip:214008

Obar

Obar

i cant believe this was only posted 3 days ago! i want a new one...

mikedidonato

mikedidonato

I tried to work this project by taking a video of a brutal hill on my morning run this morning. But the camera bounce is severe enough to induce extreme nausea. I'll try again sometime later this week.

Obar

Obar

OK ITS BEEN A WEEK! NEW PROJECT! NEW PROJECT!

heather

heather

I didn't end up making one of these because I didn't really go anywhere, however I remembered that while living in Boston I did make a video of me walking to work.

vimeo.com/clip:126754

So Jane

So Jane

Did you kill this project Cait?

This conversation is missing your voice. Please join Vimeo or log in.