faodri tejobaskoro

faodri tejobaskoro

hi, i'm indonesian documentary filmakers . i'm intresting about your offer.. and i got great team i here...so if you interesting with me you can contact me anytime you want..

f.tejobaskoro@yahoo.co.id

Jefferson Atienza

Jefferson Atienza

im interested with this job opening im a video editor and i also shoot video. as a profession i shoot my own videos and edit it. i have been doing this for almost 10 years already. i can also do subtitling, dvd authoring and conversions.

Minds Eye Projects LLC

Minds Eye Projects LLC PRO

I am glad there are organizations like yours in this crazy quilt world.

I am interested in your job opening. I produce, shoot and am a certified Avid editor. I have been working with Adobe Creative Suites for years.

Here is my sites:
vimeo.com/user2720641/videos
mindseyeprojects.com/

I know EMBARQ's goals are stated simply: make cities around the world better places to live. EMBARQ objective is setting the highest goals, gathering the best teams to face biggest challenge: humanity and this finite blue world we all live on.

May team EMBARQ give & receive the greatest reward there is: human worth, dignity and a sustainable world fit for future generations.

Lets all hope your organization reach the stars and bring all of us along.

All the best.

Jay Wilson
Jay@MindsEyeProjects.com

Jesse Gentry

Jesse Gentry

Greetings,
I am a Editor/Director/Designer and I wanted to take this opportunity to show case my work. i would be honored to be able to explore this opening. I feel I can become an invaluable addition. take a look at my old reel, i look forward to hearing from you.

vimeo.com/9785446

Simon Duncan

Simon Duncan Plus

Howdy,

I am an Australian Film Maker based in London and France.
I would be interested in this Job Opening.

Please view my website: 3rdManVideos.com to see some of my work.

Contact details:
email: simon.duncan@orange.fr
Phone: +33 6 77 67 63 98

Link: 3rdManVideos.com

Street Production

Street Production

We´ve been looking into these kinda job from ages. Recently we´ve completed a small documentary filmed in Nepal, wherein you can see our videography, editing, music and graphics. We are based in Barcelona, Spain. For details please visit our webpage which is still underprocess but we´ve completed few of our important pages.

Contact Details:
E-mail: mail@streetproduction.es
suburaja007@gmail.com
samuel@streetproduction.es
Mobile: +34-636939910
+34-669449979

Link: streetproduction.es/

This conversation is missing your voice. Please join Vimeo or log in.