Brad Dougherty

Brad Dougherty Staff

You could do it in either JS or PHP, whichever one you're using. The Simple API always returns in upload order.

Dr. Alonzo Fleming Jr.

Dr. Alonzo Fleming Jr.

Yes, could you please supply a brief snippet of code for reversing the order from oldest to newest in the widget code?

Brad Dougherty

Brad Dougherty Staff

javascript: videos.reverse(); php: $videos->video = array_reverse($videos->video);

Creative Raul

Creative Raul Plus

Is there a way to run multiple galleries scripts on one page? Im building a site in CSS with multiple group videos I'll like to show on panels you can scrolls through horizontally. I've noticed I cant have more than one copy of the script even if I change the embed name. Is this script a one shot deal?

Brad Dougherty

Brad Dougherty Staff

Yeah, this example is set up to be one per page. It's not supposed to be a widget, just an example of how to use the API.

Creative Raul

Creative Raul Plus

One question tho would it be possible to make it work would multiple copies of the script on the same page? Will the API allow it?

Creative Raul

Creative Raul Plus

Brad is it possible to have the java script load an album instead of a user page?

Creative Raul

Creative Raul Plus

Brad,

Question. I been bashing my head in trying to turn the thumbnail window into a horizontal window with buttons like the one used in the HD channel to click between thumbnails and not have a scroll bar. Can you shad some light on this situation and how to pull something like that off.

thanks.

Steve Marshall

Steve Marshall PRO

Hello, Does there exist a way to place the videos on the my stuff page in an order that i want? I don't understand the answers above. API?
Thank you,
Steve

Structure101

Structure101 Plus

It doesnt allow custom ordering but if you go to album settings it will give you some different order options. It doesnt work for me but it may for others.

Custom order would be a good feature.

Thanks!

Brad Dougherty

Brad Dougherty Staff

The Simple API Gallery is meant as a starting point, not a full solution. If you add custom ordering, feel free to send us a pull request on GitHub and we'll pull it in, but adding features to it is not a priority for us.

JUAN AFANADOR

JUAN AFANADOR

when I publish my video on fb and other pages do not see the thumbnail image if not a colorful striped

Brad Dougherty

Brad Dougherty Staff

Please keep this thread related to the topic. You'll have more luck posting to the Help forum.

This conversation is missing your voice. Please join Vimeo or log in.