JayJay TV

JayJay TV

JAYJAYTV.COM ARE LOOKNG FOR GOOD MUSIC VIDEO'S .. ANY GENRE FOR OUR ONLINE MUSIC TV CHANNEL.

PLEASE EMAIL enquiries@jayjaytv.com FOR SUBMISSION INFO

THANKS

JayJay TV

JayJay TV

Hi Jane

Thanks for the info , but I'm not sure that your videos will fit into our TV channel as we air professionally shot artist music videos.

Thanks again :)

davetrax

davetrax

Sounds interesting please consider this vimeo.com/13105364 also check some more of my music and the videos created for it on the dj trax channel

Perygl Productions

Perygl Productions

I will be shooting some music videos over the coming months and have a few already. Drop us an email to davewozere05@gmail.com and we can discuss what type of content you would like.

Marx

Marx

i came across your post. I know it was from a year ago, but im taking a shot. I shot this video "Last Sip" by my brother Marx. The song is about our alcoholic fathers. Id really love for you to take a look. Just click on the link below for the HD version. Feedback would also be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Javier Lopez

vimeo.com/42404647
facebook.com/marxmusic

kenny talabi

kenny talabi

hi how can i get in touch with jayjaytv

gnakli

gnakli PRO

French independant hip hop music video clip
" LE POIDS DU CHOIX " ALYé feat. Specta (Official music video)
"Between dream and reality, ALYé and SPECTA are at the heart of a revolution in motion ...
Consequence of a chaotic early twenty-first century ("terrorist" attacks, wars, natural disasters, political crises, economic, ecological and social, ...), the population of Underground Cities has enough to undergo the decisions of the EMPIRE !
Alye is the bearer of the message of urgency, hunted by the EMPIRE, he has not been heard from since his last public statement..."
"SPECTA, the architect of the protest movement, has been missing for many years. The image of his fiery speeches are the only vestiges of its action..."
I present to you my most ambitious project until now, some video and music from france, I hope you enjoy it !

Lien: vimeo.com/58822423

Andre Rome

Andre Rome

Live Squared is a lifestyle brand that promotes positivity, creativity, and intelligence.
We are a collaboration of entrepreneurs, musicians, philanthropist, & visionaries working together creating a new positive perspective with entertainment and education. Visit our website and find more videos, music, and blog updates here. here livesquared.com/

Links: youtube.com/user/LiveSquaredLLC?feature=mhee, livesquared.com/,

Marshall Douglis

Marshall Douglis

A bit about the video:

It's a new take on an old story. Everyone knows Goldilocks and the Three Bears, but nobody knows what happens when the bears go bipolar and Goldilocks is really a young Venezuelan man. We shot in Austin Green Belt on a slim budget and were almost shut down by park rangers surprised to see a bunch of guys in polar bear outfits.

Link: vimeo.com/59881258

H.O.P.E

H.O.P.E

''Bad Ass'' -H.O.P.E (March 2013) *Shot with the Red Camera by Pilot Films Production*

''Celebrate'' - H.O.P.E and Krosfaderz (June 2012) *Pilot Films Production*

H.O.P.E (Yess Spell it out!!)
upcoming Independent Recording and Performing Artist. From South Africa, relocated to Los Angeles, CA.
--> WWW.HOPEMUSIQ.COM

Links: vimeo.com/65316094, vimeo.com/64332396

jackie kilpatrick

jackie kilpatrick

PET & PLASTIC INC sell excellent quality LDPE Film Scrap totally free from contaminants All 100% clean....$350

LDPE film scrap natural white color We sell LDPE film scrap 100% clean clear

Quality : LDPE film 100% A grade, clean

clean Clear : natural color

Clean and stored inside .

Dry and clean clear material.

Form : White Ldpe film

Color : clear white

Quantity per load 25MT in 40ft container

Used Refrigerator compressor and A/ C compressor scraps

Aluminum Cans/ Aluminum 6063

LDPE FILM SCRAP

BABY DIAPER IN BALE

PET FLAKE

COMPRESSOR SCRAP

ELECTRIC MOTOR SCRAP

ABS computer SCRAP

USED CPU SCRAP

HDPE BOTTLES SCRAP

PET BOTTLES SCRAP

PU FOAM SCRAP

COPPER SCRAP 99.99%

BOPP ROLLS SCRAP

UBC ALUMINUM can SCRAP

PLASTIC SCRAP

ALUMINUM RADIATOR SCRAP

LDPE Film Scrap, 100% Clean and Clear , 98/ 2, 98/ 1 and 95/ 5

Email: petplasticinc@gmail.com

jackie kilpatrick

jackie kilpatrick

For sale LDPE Film Scrap, 100% Clean and Clear , 98/ 2, 98/ 1 and 95/ 5
Email: petplasticinc@gmail.com

Bruno Duprat

Bruno Duprat

Greetings,

My name is Bruno Duprat, I'm a composer living in Boston, MA.

I've been working with Music Production for many years now. I've done many animation scoring and short film scoring, jingles and commercials, recording studio as audio engineering, performances and shows.

I'm currently working specifically with composing for motion picture.

It will be great to be be part of your project.

Please check my website at:

brunoduprat.com

Hope hearing from you soon,

Bruno Duprat

Link: brunoduprat.com

This conversation is missing your voice. Please join Vimeo or log in.