Infected Media

Infected Media

We are looking to screen peoples work at our indoor festival on the 19th of November at the metal-works in London. It's a 1200 capacity venue with many rooms of music, art and film. The events very own indoor screening room will screen work all night. The event runs from 10pm - 6am.

We are looking for work from all skill levels and can take more than one piece of work.

Contact us at: cinema@elysianproject.org

Our website is: elysianproject.org

Look forward to hearing from you.
The Elysian Team

George Tsirogiannis

George Tsirogiannis

A strange newly-met couple meets an equally strange woman living below their new house's kitchen floor.
"Hide & Seek" is a film about the inexplicable, the role of the Mother in society and what we're hiding deep inside.

Link: vimeo.com/69504184

Evgeniy Kostenko

Evgeniy Kostenko

& what do you think about this outrageous one?
p.s. Listen please just to the music cause the words for most of you are not understandable. It's in Ukrainian.Briefly, this song tells us about the factors of life that close our mouths, prevent us to be fully open, be yourself and not be afraid to miss.

youtube.com/watch?v=KcihjAomYfg&feature=related

Judy Suh

Judy Suh Plus

A short documentary film called "ExamiNation"
vimeo.com/24642646

About S.Korea's intense testing culture and how a student in the day in her life copes with it.

Winner the "Highest Achievement Award" at the Northwestern University Film Festival 2011.

lostEskimo.film

lostEskimo.film

Would this be interest, watch at vimeo.com/26238919

All too often we forget how loneliness is part of everyday life. We may move among many people but we won’t get rid of that feeling sticking to our soul like chewing gum.
When giving room or even a language to loneliness, one is overlooked easily.
We have got eyes to see. So why don’t we use them.

Jake Oleson

Jake Oleson Plus

vimeo.com/25330604

16 year old Brannon Cho is a gifted and dedicated cellist. His talent has been recognized on several levels both locally and nationally. We thought it would be fitting to contrast the elegance of his performance with the urban and natural background. Also, we thought that it would be intriguing to take this form of music and make it part of the visual aesthetic that is film.

Hyperphotonic Media

Hyperphotonic Media PRO

I have a short that has screened at various film festivals this year. If you are interested in having it as part of your event, please e-mail me @ tito@hyperphotonicmedia.com

I can provide the vimeo link for review and discuss exhibition copies etc.

Josh Izenberg

Josh Izenberg PRO

I have kind of an oddball short dark comedy, here, called Ezekiel:

vimeo.com/26221663

Won Best Cinematography in the San Francisco 48 Hour Film Festival. Looking for more places to screen it.

Please take a look.

SHTmagazine

SHTmagazine Plus

MEDIO CAMINO, was created as a non profit production. A naturalistic film production or "docu-fiction";
fiction introduced in natural society where it is thought out to create a brief reflexion of the circunstances, thoughts and expressions of the young culture of our day.
vimeo.com/24021386

SHTmagazine

SHTmagazine Plus

MEDIO CAMINO, was created as a non profit production. A naturalistic film production or "docu-fiction";
fiction introduced in natural society where it is thought out to create a brief reflexion of the circunstances, thoughts and expressions of the young culture of our day.
vimeo.com/24021386

Tony Johnson

Tony Johnson

We would like to submit our promo:

Title: I don't have a lot to say
Director: Tony Johnson
Genre: Short Animation
Link: vimeo.com/24891434

If you need any press material or production notes please let us know.

Kind regards
Tony Johnson
Director

tursu.tv

tursu.tv

Here is a video from us to show...

A short experimental dance film 8 min.

hunger InTheMiddleOfTheCity

vimeo.com/28148303

hyc vimeo

hyc vimeo

I made a short film using photoshop animation, does that count? it is only like 2 mins long but its really good.

Alex Robinson

Alex Robinson

Hi heres a short film/animation I made called london

vimeo.com/24126155

The film is a modern interpretation of William Blake's "London" a poem as relevant today as it was 200 years ago. Each line of the poem inspires a futuristic yet gritty parallel of Blake’s London. The film endeavors to visualize how Blake may have envisioned the London of our times and by doing so draws upon uncanny and un-nerving similarities.

hagit kastel

hagit kastel

vimeo.com/30335921
its time to talk-based on chris adams music.
time to talke -its a short music video-wich talking about realationsheep between people.

Panx Solajes

Panx Solajes

hi, here's a sample of my videos [which are just laying around] set to "Satellite of Love". Let me if you think my work suits your style. vimeo.com/30054991

Wytse Koetse

Wytse Koetse Plus

A new short film straight out of the oven!
"Quattro Formaggi", a pizza boy´s life isn´t all roses:
vimeo.com/30546771

"Pizza delivery is ranked as the fifth most
dangerous job category." - Bureau of Labor Statistics

andhika Rhaiditya

andhika Rhaiditya

maybe can't give you the best but i think this is the best we can do for now from indonesia

vimeo.com/31036527

is about to walk in equilibrium between the uniqueness of human kind...
thanks

José Alberto Pinheiro

José Alberto Pinheiro

"MORE"
"MORE"

vimeo.com/30649664

Miguel is temporarily living as a drug dealer, but he wants to be a guitar player. Julia wants to be an actress or model... but she doubts if she will ever be able to make it.

Somewhere in the city of Porto, two lower class kids fall in love and dream of a different life.

A symbolic journey into adulthood.

Aditya tawde

Aditya tawde

vimeo.com/30781952

"Three Fifteen" is an 3d animated short film created by 5 of us "Aditya Tawde, Harsh Sharma, Kushal Bhor, Dipesh Motivaras, Perzan pandol" as part of the final year degree project for Thakur-Toonskool Advanced Animation Academy.

| Espírito Kashi |

| Espírito Kashi | Plus

this is an episode of 8.30 min from a project i'm involved in. it's based in Varanasi, India. The town offers a look at the roots of the Indian culture.

The project aims to help preserve the culture of India.

This short film is how we celebrated Diwali here floating around Kashi. (Varanasi)

vimeo.com/31303787

Yousef Kawar

Yousef Kawar

check out my new short film. Let me know if there is any opportunity to participate in any kind of contests or festivals.

Thanks
yousefkawar.com/

Yousef Kawar

Yousef Kawar

Hi

check out my new short film. Let me know if there is any opportunity to participate in any kind of contests or festivals.
Thanks

vimeo.com/40766737
yousefkawar.com/

Atom Film

Atom Film

ETKI / EFFECT (Short Film-English Subtitles)
If the eye has a memory, the thing that it saw can be the most beautiful? (Different fiction, Different Story)

Manisa Altın Üzüm Film Festivali En İyi Film Ödülü (Best Short Film Award)
İstanbul Kısa Film Festivali Finalist
Kristal Klaket Kısa Film Yarışması Finalist
Dünya Göz Kısa Film Yarışması Finalist
Sinepark Film Festivali Finalist

Link: vimeo.com/43184901

Simone Lehmann

Simone Lehmann

5 O Clock
vimeo.com/45756712

That's a little animation made by Ink, watercolor and a bit magic.
It took about 3 months creating a storyboard, making some sketches, drawing the test-version and later the final-version with Ink and watercolor.
So, take a rest make a tea and enjoy.
Test Version: vimeo.com/36231528

jacklink

jacklink

Dear, again in the mmolive.com/ valentine's day. I don't know how many of you have me to your chocolate, but I see clearly... mmohome.com/
!This year I can send--to reduce weight tea?

Link: mmolive.com

Simone Lehmann

Simone Lehmann

It's an animated music-clip made for the German/Norwegian singer-songwriter Pica Pica. myspace.com/picapicamusic

This music-clip is all made with sand and light.
It took about 3 months creating, animating, editing and learning to be patient and to be willing to compromise.

It's made with Love – it's about Love.
vimeo.com/45504014

Atom Film

Atom Film

ETKI / EFFECT (Short Film-English Subtitles)
If the eye has a memory, the thing that it saw can be the most beautiful? (Different fiction, Different Story)
Manisa Altın Üzüm Film Festivali En İyi Film Ödülü (Best Short Film Award)
İstanbul Kısa Film Festivali Finalist
Kristal Klaket Kısa Film Yarışması Finalist
Dünya Göz Kısa Film Yarışması Finalist
Sinepark Film Festivali Finalist

Link: vimeo.com/43184901

outvideo

outvideo

Open call -- OUTVIDEO video art in public spaces festival -- deadline -- October 15, 2012

Dear Artists.
The organizers & festival team Invite artists working with video, animation and new media to participate in the project: The fifth International Festival of videoart in urban spaces, Yekaterinburg.

Festival dates: November 1-30, 2012
Festival place: Yekaterinburg [Russia]

DEADLINE for submissions – October 15, 2012

All necessary information and application forms you can receive on the web-site of the project outvideo.ru, or e-mail mail@outvideo.ru

Link: vimeo.com/user13595164

Christian ALT

Christian ALT Plus

Bring the Afro House Down
This month I have discovered a new musical and dance trend spraiding in Europe. It is called Afro house. So watch my short on this new trend.

Link: vimeo.com/64760749

Naissance

Naissance Plus

Hi Elysian Project!

We just finished our newest victorian short film, The Umbrella Factory, based on the internationally acclaimed horror short story "The Monkey's Paw" by W.W. Jacobs and wanted to send it along for submission. I've included a link to the film below. Hope you enjoy!

The Umbrella Factory Vimeo
vimeo.com/65573863

Collateral Pictures

Collateral Pictures

Hey!
You might be interested in this. It's a little video/film making company that I and two friends of mine built up. If you want, you can take a look at it and subscribe! If you have any question email us at info.thescreeningroom@gmail.com.
Here's a little work of ours!

Best,
The Collateral Pictures Team

Link: youtube.com/watch?v=mAaSv9Banhw

Jack Fisher

Jack Fisher Plus

Hi i hyperlapse i have made depiciting the stunning City of Bath has gone viral. 60k views. It has been featured on the Huffington Post, ITV and Bath Chronicle. I think it could work well at this festival.

jackfisherphotography@gmail.com

Link: vimeo.com/75873515

STEREOTACTIC

STEREOTACTIC PRO

vimeo.com/79138449
The story of Vladimir Kurashov, a young photographer from Moscow.
In 2003 his left eye was seriously injured in a street fight. After multiple surgeries young kid was still unable to return to normal vision. Vladimir focused on photography to get distracted from trauma. Few years later, summer of 2012, Moscow based gallery "Glaz" presented photographer's first public exhibition "Poetics of the locality”.

Link: vimeo.com/79138449

Hamant

Hamant

"Poison Was The Cure or: How I Learned to See" (2013) is a short experimental film by Hamant. The concept of the film is based on a unique condition of the Singaporean filmmaker: he is slowly being blinded by the very thing that allows him to see; that is, the Sun. The very nature of film as a light-based medium also inspired the concept of the film.

Footage for the film was gathered over a two and a half year period from various locations such as Mandalay, Bagan, Shan, Yangon (Myanmar), Hanoi (Vietnam) and Singapore.

© Metonymy Productions 2013

Link: youtube.com/watch?v=a7p3YOWT8f4

ART BY CHANCE

ART BY CHANCE PRO

Hello everyone! This is Cagil from Art By Chance working as Project Coordination Assistant.
Art by Chance Film Festival collects amazingly diverse ultra short films from all around the world. Before long, internationally selected fascinating movies pop into your lives suddenly in subways, airports, shopping malls, etc reaching more than 20 countries / 200 cities and 1.5 billion worldwide.
Theme for this year is Discover. Art By Chance sets out to celebrate the act of discovery in all its forms, from people to places to ideas this year. We would greatly appreciate it if you kindly support us and spread the word. Get going! We are waiting for your films! You might win a round flight ticket to anywhere in the world by the courtesy of our global sponsor Turkish Airlines. For more information about the festival, please visit artbychance.com
Our participation video: vimeo.com/105332631
Kindest regards,
Cagil Ozdemir
Project Coordination Assistant

Link: artbychance.com

This conversation is missing your voice. Please join Vimeo or log in.