paedea

paedea

Quick way to delete all my videos

Soxiam

Soxiam Staff

honestly, it's was never really requested before. i suspect that most people who wants to remove any significant number of videos on vimeo are people who wants to delete their account. might i ask why you are interested in a feature like this?

chad d

chad d

im not sure about deleting all my videos, but i ended up putting a lot of single clips on vimeo and privately sharing them with my friends. say, a skateboard clip we filmed that day. so they can view all their footage online at any time. but now ive used all the footage in a single montage and i want to delete all of their clips -- which is about 80% of my videos -- since i no longer need them to view them online anymore. there is no way to mass delete video files, correct?

Benjamin A Peterson

Benjamin A Peterson

I too would like a bulk delete feature. I upload a bunch of clips for people to see but then eventually would like to take them down and it is a major pain to have to delete each one individually.

Paul Young

Paul Young

How do you delete them one at a time?

Paul Young

Paul Young

Never mind the quesiton. I found the delete button.

YourLittleFilm

YourLittleFilm Plus

I too HIGHLY need ability to batch delete videos. Make it a one click checkbox experience for a list of videos - rather than a multi-click experience of individual videos

Net Mask

Net Mask Plus

I'd like the same feature, for the same reason. I have 5 pages of clips I want to delete, so the process is "Click page 2, go to video, delete, confirm. Click page 2, go to video, delete, confirm".. endlessly. Would love a 'detail view' of all videos, check boxes for selection.. and hit 'delete all'.

Arcadia Entertainment

Arcadia Entertainment PRO

I've got 20 pages of stuff to delete. Definitely not doing them one by one. A video 'manager' feature would be nice to bulk-delete, bulk-tag, bulk-password, etc.

Video Horst

Video Horst PRO

I would like a browser where i can delete more than one video in a row. The reason is, that i like to use vimoe to show my customers different versions of a video. Sometimes i catch myself loading up 25 videos a week. And i have to delete all of them step by step. Maybe you can put this feature in your Vimeo-Pro Uploader Application wich i like to use very much.
greetings from germay. i love your site.

Soxiam

Soxiam Staff

We have a plan to work on a batch tool that will make this easier but so far we haven't had the resources dues to more pending projects.

Video Horst

Video Horst PRO

nice to hear you taking care. i can wait a little longer. keep up the good work. hauste rein!
grüsse videohorst

NRB

NRB Plus

Another vote for batch editing and most importantly to delete batches of videos. We place up annual nominations for awards and need to clean up the submissions each year. Deleting individually is time consuming. Thanks for making this a priority.

ajik

ajik Plus

+1 for batch editing. the current way of managing more than a hand full of videos is ridiculous. i am really missing some innovation from vimeo on the webinterface. compared to youtube vimeo feels so out of date nowadays :( … and it is.

Fred Beahm

Fred Beahm Plus

I NEED this feature. Not want. I NEED it. I pay for plus and would consider paying for pro if I felt I could utilize it more. I don't see why this thread should exist as to "why do you need it?" It doesn't matter why. What matters is I PAY and I NEED it. That's it. Please, thanks.

Soxiam

Soxiam Staff

As I stated above it's a feature we plan to add this year.

InvestABC

InvestABC

We would very much like this feature as well - we periodically improve or alter videos in our portfolio, e.g. adding contemporary digital onscreen-graphics. A batch feature would be awesome!

Soxiam

Soxiam Staff

Have you considered replacing the videos instead of deleting the existing ones? This way they will retain all the comments, stats, etc.

KXMC Production

KXMC Production

I can't find this "X" button either on my thumbnails page. Any more word on a batch delete?

Mon Bel Ami Wedding Chapel

Mon Bel Ami Wedding Chapel PRO

Would also like to know when this might be implemented. The new website now asks for a password for each deletion which makes deletion a pain in the bum!

steve maas

steve maas

I would also like to have a mass delete option. I use Vimeo to post private drafts of videos to collaborators, and over time it builds up quite a collection. When a project is completed I would like to be able to easily delete all previous drafts of a video quickly without having to enter my password for each individual one.

Jaya

Jaya Plus

yeah I also want to mass delete some videos!

Skylab 5

Skylab 5 PRO

Hate to jump on the bandwagon, but I would also like a mass delete as well as a way to change settings on multiple videos, with out having to set each one individually.

DW-CHS

DW-CHS PRO

I need to mass delete as well. I have 82 5 hours classes broken into 9 sections each over a two year period and once the class is done, they all need to come down at once.

This conversation is missing your voice. Please join Vimeo or log in.