Cameron Christopher

Cameron Christopher PRO

I think it would be interesting to post a song and have everyone make videos that they feel have imagery, or have a storyline that reflects the audio... especially if the song is mostly instrumental. Has anything like that been done? (Like the "same video different use" thing, only in reverse... kinda).

For the first song, I'll start with what inspired me.
Cayoyin's video: vimeo.com/340194
Song: Sigur Ros - Glosoli

tag: thesoundof

(Here's the song for anyone who doesn't have it... I think the max is 7 days or 100 downloads so if it runs out I'll put it up again.
UPDATED:
download.yousendit.com/D1A7FC63065A6D39 )

Caroline Martin

Caroline Martin

The song expired. :( Could you put it up again? I'd really love to be part of this!

Joel Curran

Joel Curran

Cheating is underrated... And thanks!

Lengo

Lengo

That's a great idea! Put up challenges, and one centered around a particular piece of music is a great idea! But, lets make these challenges, eh? Not contests.I don't like competing, but I like participating.

I saw a thread somewhere, perhaps here, that there was a 24 hour challenge. Now, I like the concept, but 24 hours is a bit short. Perhaps 7 days would attract more participants.

At any rate, let it be known that I'm willing to participate in challenges, but wanna steer away from contests.

Great idea there, Cameron!

Cameron Christopher

Cameron Christopher PRO

Never said it was a contest! Feel free to participate, nobody's a winner (or rather, everyone's a winner).

Ben Millett

Ben Millett

Took the "easy" route and used Sigur Ros' video clips with the song: vimeo.com/391667
This was really hard to do. Such a tricky song.

This conversation is missing your voice. Please join Vimeo or log in.