Ryan Palmieri

Ryan Palmieri Plus

Hi Vimeo Community...
Im looking for a composer for my new untitled short. Im in the process of cutting it and it really needs a vivid, powerful score. My hopes would be to find someone influenced by Nick Drake and Warren Ellis' scores to 'The Road' and 'The Assassination of Jesse James...". Like every indie film maker, I can't offer pay, but I build websites on the side, so maybe we could work out an exchange.

Thank you!!!
Ryan
ryanpalmieri@gmail.com

Alastair Cameron (CameronMusic)

Alastair Cameron (CameronMusic)

Hi,

I am a composer and have some of my music available for free use (even in commercial projects) from my website cameronmusic.co.uk.

I am also able to take on commissions at very reasonable rates and can provide music in a range of genres and styles.

Feel free to get in touch if you would like any further info.

Alastair

Dylan Freed

Dylan Freed

Hi Ryan,

I'm a professional composer/producer and would love to get involved.

My work is at dylanfreed.co.uk

Get in touch if you're interested mate :)

Dylan

Alexander Goncharuk

Alexander Goncharuk

Hi!
I am a young composer Alexandr Goncharuk from Kiev (Ukraine).
My works: keishorasound.com
or youtube.com/keishorasoundtv

My pluses:
Education - National University of theatre, cinema and TV
Knowledge of various genres of music
Experience in making music for short films, games and songs.
Knowledge of sound mixingHaribol!
:-)

unread pages

unread pages

Hi Ryan
Please have a listen to some of my music if you like on soundclick.com/unreadpages although much of that is not really film music. Some video examples are posted on youtube "unreadpages1".
Happy to collaborate if you're interested.

Blake Ewing - Composer

Blake Ewing - Composer

Hi Ryan,

I've just listened to some of the Jesse James soundtrack. Good stuff! I like the direct and raw sounding strings mixed with a dose of guitar and some deep rhythmic elements. I think I understand the mood you're after.

Please have a look at some of my scoring examples:
vimeo.com/blakeewing/videos

Ep.1 The Motorcycle Diaries (is probably the closest in instrumentation to the soundtracks you listed)

But, feel free to listen to any/all clips.

Good luck with your search and I hope you find the music of best fit!

Best,
Blake

mark allan wolfe

mark allan wolfe

I would be more than happy to share with you some ideas and songs for your project as well as saying hello to my fellow composers and musicians. Please visit http:markallanwolfe.com

Jeff K-ray

Jeff K-ray

Hello,
Have you ever found your composer for your project ,
If not, I suggest you to discover my Label Karreo, we compose for free and are very creative.
Showreel here : karreo.com
Regards,
Jeff

Nathaniel Jones

Nathaniel Jones

Ryan:

I'm your man...

I can't speak to the rest of the artists bidding for this gig, but I'm the only independent I know that has not only been compared to Trent Reznor on a regular basis... But actually owns and operates his own production studio with state of the art tools, has an industrial album thats already sold over 10,000 copies, and actively does soundtrack work professionally.

You can find the mentioned album here...

itunes.apple.com/au/album/solutions-in-anarchy/id408333641

You can find my production website (which hosts much more than just industrial) here...

protilius.com/

Shoot me an email and we'll talk. We have much to offer... and we might even do it for free if you're nice to us:)

protilius@gmail.com

Best:
N

Israel G. Vazquez

Israel G. Vazquez Plus

Hey Ryan,

I do original music and sound production and I'm looking for opportunities to build my portfolio. I'd love to work with you. Here's my latest project, a custom made classical string-based soundtrack with alternative elements:

vimeo.com/22588811

I worked with the Director to perfectly sync music and video. I also added sound effects and recorded the voiceover. Hope you like it :)

Peace!!

Mark Johnson

Mark Johnson

Ryan,

Please review my web site and Vimeo demo reel for examples of previous work.

Web site: markdjohnsonmusic.com/
Vimeo demo reel: vimeo.com/7949695

I would enjoy hearing from you if you feel we could collaborate well on your project.

Mark Johnson
johnsoninstrumental@gmail.com

Igor Stankovic

Igor Stankovic

I am an experienced composer. As a committed creative professional, I am committed to tailoring music and sound to your specific product. As George Lucas once said, “sound is half the experience.” I am open to commercial projects as well as independent or experimental film.

I can:
-produce and record music in a wide variety of styles including classical, rock, jazz, electronic, etc.
-edit and mix sound effects from my library of over 100,000 sounds
-record and edit new sounds specific to any project

Please visit my website for some examples of my work.
wix.com/sinajmusic/info
myspace.com/sinaj1
ourstage.com/profile/sinaj
soundcloud.com/sinaj
vimeo.com/sinaj
sinajmusic.blogspot.com

Feel free to contact me any time.
Thanks in advance..

This conversation is missing your voice. Please join Vimeo or log in.