festival league

festival league

Enter your film today!

The Fifth Annual Costa Rica International Film Festival showcases a diverse array of shorts and features from across the world. Attendees will enjoy 100+ films, live music and some very special events. Don't miss the now famous Saturday Night Street Party where a team of fire dancers and perform, transforming all of Montezuma into an all night fiesta.

costaricafilmfest.com/Home.html

Diggable Monkey

Diggable Monkey PRO

Here's a 28-minute documentary on MarchFourth Marching Band from Portland, OR touring through Germany last Fall. Let me know if you'd like to use the film and I'll get you a better copy!
kdbalmer@yahoo.com
vimeo.com/21785067

SHTmagazine

SHTmagazine Plus

MEDIO CAMINO, was created as a non profit production. A naturalistic film production or "docu-fiction";
fiction introduced in natural society where it is thought out to create a brief reflexion of the circunstances, thoughts and expressions of the young culture of our day.
vimeo.com/24021386

Tony Johnson

Tony Johnson

We would like to submit our promo:

Title: I don't have a lot to say
Director: Tony Johnson
Genre: Short Animation
Link: vimeo.com/24891434

If you need any press material or production notes please let us know.

Kind regards
Tony Johnson
Director

Nenko Genov

Nenko Genov

Here are my submissions:

Sleepyhead, Where Is Your Head, 99% Rust, A Circle for Two, Tomatoes Eat You

vimeo.com/nenko

Aditya tawde

Aditya tawde

vimeo.com/30781952

"Three Fifteen" is an 3d animated short film created by 5 of us "Aditya Tawde, Harsh Sharma, Kushal Bhor, Dipesh Motivaras, Perzan pandol" as part of the final year degree project for Thakur-Toonskool Advanced Animation Academy.

| Espírito Kashi |

| Espírito Kashi |

this is an episode of 8.30 min from a project i'm involved in. it's based in Varanasi, India. The town offers a look at the roots of the Indian culture.

The project aims to help preserve the culture of India.

This short film is how we celebrated Diwali here floating around Kashi. (Varanasi)

vimeo.com/31303787

Loki ojha

Loki ojha

Respected Dear Creative persons

Find this video

Product music video devil share Story ghost revenge.

Character was killed by his close friend and his wife for lust and business share and

Character soul appeared for his revenge

Worked as CG artist, effects, shoot, dance, acting, music,done with one pc and one nokia

mobile phone cam

Part first (response on you tube half upload)

youtube.com/watch?v=l2cXGv4askI

Finished part

aimdigitech.com/devil/ (Please do let us know if link is not working )

Video Duration: 4:12, PAL Size 720/576 FPS 25. Version Regular, Anaglaphic. stereoscopic

Accepted by these festival in various categories

Looking for any deal for mutual benefit like Distribution, venture capitalist,
Sponsorship, promoter, talent agents, media house with team support, an opportunity to
Create more projects like this

For information devilshare2002@gmail.com

Link: aimdigitech.com/devil/

This conversation is missing your voice. Please join Vimeo or log in.