Malcolm Richards

Malcolm Richards

I am a London based composer looking to broaden my experience in film and therefore I'm happy to work for credit (i.e. free)

I'm interested in composing electronic scores or more traditional orchestral pieces.

You can listen to some of my work here:

soundcloud.com/malcolmrichards

Cheers!

Mal

Mihai Andrei video producer

Mihai Andrei video producer

Helo Malcolm,
We (AndemMotionFilms Transylvania) are producting a short dok about a city from Romania. The deadline is june 2011 and the score needed is medieval. Do you think you can create something dinamic, modern but also with a medieval sound? We will be delighted if you could send us a score you created. Thank you!
AndemMotionFilms

AMAX Studios

AMAX Studios

Looking for a peace that will fit a short wedding film (about 10-15 min). This is my first wedding film (Worked with Daneek Motion Picture Group). Looking for a original piece. Would this be possible?

Malcolm Richards

Malcolm Richards

Hi Maxim,

It's definitely possible. I'm actually going to be composing music for another wedding very soon. You can email me with your ideas/details here: malcolm_richards@msn.com

Look forward to hearing from you.

Malcolm Richards

Malcolm Richards

Sure, an existing piece or something new? Can you tell me about the project?

kim minchan

kim minchan

Projection mapping is a project
Is a kind of combination of music videos
Using a sample of your music
Let's make a video
You beat of the music will be created to the motion
This video projects will be using is a projection of the object
Although there is no concrete plan yet, use the First vimeo will upload
You'll meet a very creative and unique images

James Parker

James Parker

Hi, Im working on a documentary about the Theatrical Design Process in a college setting.
Last semester i created the this.
vimeo.com/20396559
This semester im creating a 26:40 minuted piece to submit to PBS and MPB
The new project follows the design of "Street Car Named Desire"
It's set in new orleans so i thought a bluesy feel might work. Im limited in music beds so your help would be great!
I cant guarantee you it will be aired but I will credit you on my vimeo page.

Malcolm Richards

Malcolm Richards

Hi James,

Sure thing. If you could message me some more info about how you would like the music eg. how long you want the composition to be - and I'm sure I can come up with something for you.

Nice doc by the way.

RARE

RARE

Hi am also new to vimeo.

Dear Malcolm,
I Would like to have a piece of music that will go with the text and video that i have. (where is it possible to send you a file). The music that we have now it is horrible. Footage is only around 1 min.

Additionally i am also looking for some freelancer or anybody who wants to broaden experience in video design to work on a piece of.
We have a short video footage with a text and some music, but no experience with video design. I have manage to put something together in Motion that gives an idea what we want. we will definitely give a credit to all of you.

looking forward to hear from you...

p.s. we are a group of scientist and have no experience with music and video design...... would really appreciate any of help that can come from this site

many thanks in advance

Brian Clark

Brian Clark

Hi. My name is Brian and I'm wondering if you are still offering to compose for people.

This conversation is missing your voice. Please join Vimeo or log in.