Mark

Mark Staff

It depends on the current load of the server as well as the file size of your video. Looks like your most recent upload will be ready in moment!

Gang Green

Gang Green

I Uploaded a Video 2 hours ago. it said its complete but its still not showing? should i re upload it?

Mark

Mark Staff

This video should be done converting soon, sorry for the wait!

Gang Green

Gang Green

It has been about 3 hours now. this is why i paid to upgrade to plus. Did it upload in-correctly? Is there an estimated time when it will be done?

Mark

Mark Staff

It seems we may be experiencing some issues with conversions at the moment, we're looking into this right now.

Mark

Mark Staff

Sorry guys, you should all be set now!!

Mark

Mark Staff

Due to an earlier issue there is a delay in video conversions at the moment. We apologize for the inconvenience, your video should start converting soon. Please do not attempt re-uploading, this will only extend your wait.

Anthony Ponzo

Anthony Ponzo

Looks like mine is stuck at the "Stay Tuned!" screen. The previews are there, and the progress bar is 100%, but no video.
I've recieved the e-mail saying it's now active....

Link: vimeo.com/22363936

Anthony Ponzo

Anthony Ponzo

I re-uploaded my video, took about 10 minutes to convert and worked straight away.
Might be best for others to try the same if you need it live ASAP?

7EVEN MEDIA PROJECT

7EVEN MEDIA PROJECT

Looks like mine is stuck at the "Stay Tuned!" screen. The previews are there, and the progress bar is 100%, but no video.
It's been 5 hour since the blue bar is 100%. What is happening with my video ?

Mark

Mark Staff

Sorry for all the trouble, folks! You should be all set.

Zane Miller

Zane Miller Plus

Looks like you keep a pretty close eye on this so I think it's worth a shot:

I'm waiting on a 2 min video to go live as fast as possible, 15ish minutes processing so far...

Link: vimeo.com/22671746

Mark

Mark Staff

Hey Zane, due to an earlier issue there is a delay in video conversions at the moment. We apologize for the inconvenience, your video should start converting soon. Please do not attempt re-uploading, this will only extend your wait.

This conversation is missing your voice. Please join Vimeo or log in.