Mark

Mark Staff

We are aware of this issue and are working hard on resolving it right now. Please do NOT re-upload your videos, this will only extend your wait. Thanks for your patience, we're very sorry for the inconvenience!

Stuart Fujitani

Stuart Fujitani PRO

I uploaded a video at 10:00 this morning and the page still shows the "Tidying up..." message. It's been in that state for two hours. Can someone at Vimeo help?

Link: vimeo.com/23162638

Mark

Mark Staff

Yeah, sorry about that- please try re-uploading this video.

Bob Mercurio

Bob Mercurio

My video has been in a tyding up state for 4 hours... What Gives?

Mark

Mark Staff

This video is available now, sorry about that!

Peter Hill

Peter Hill Plus

Hi, I am also finding the same problem. I uploaded my video 10 hours ago and it alternates between an error message and a stay tuned message. Could you please advise.

Link: vimeo.com/23151238

Mark

Mark Staff

Looks like you've deleted that video.

Peter Hill

Peter Hill Plus

Hes Mark - I uploaded an HD version and that worked - so deleted the SD version which was giving problems

Mark

Mark Staff

Your videos are available now, sorry about that!

Mark

Mark Staff

No problem, this should convert soon. Sorry about that!

Michael Vieyra

Michael Vieyra

Hi Mark,
Same thing here. My video has been tidying up for 12 hours now.
I saw above where you wrote it should take a couple of hours, so I just wanted to check in with you.
Thanks!

Link: http://vimeo.com/23174101

Michael Vieyra

Michael Vieyra

Looks great, Mark! Thanks, I really appreciate you taking care of it so quickly.

David Nam

David Nam

My video has been tidying up for 11 hours now.
It is a big file so maybe i brought this upon myself but any
help would be awesome

Link: vimeo.com/23193682

Mark

Mark Staff

Hey guys, we're working on this - sorry for the issues!

Meredith Heil

Meredith Heil

My video has been "tidying up" for 4 hours. This after down-rezing 4 times even though I paid for Vimeo Plus. Is the server overloaded? Why am I paying for this service if it takes me 2 days to get a 40min video online?

Link: vimeo.com/23224333

Meredith Heil

Meredith Heil

It's been 8 hours so far. I have a deadline, guys. What gives?

Mike Metcalf

Mike Metcalf

Video was uploaded and working, then I replaced the video file and now it's "tidying up". Extra bummed as the video has already been embedded on many sites and was getting a lot of views. Link...

Link: vimeo.com/23218341

Promise of Hope

Promise of Hope

This is STILL an issue. This is now critical to delivery of a project. Not to mention I am paying for this service! Please resolve immediately!

MBR440

MBR440

ditto

Link: http:

Brad Gauley

Brad Gauley

My video has been stuck on tidying up for 16 hours now... can i get this checked out??

Mark

Mark Staff

Hey everyone! If your video is still stuck "tidying up" these videos should all be converting shortly, we're working on fixing this right now. We apologize for the inconvenience!

Paulette Simone

Paulette Simone

Thanks Mark!! Vimeo is great at responding to our issues! Thumbs up!

N.S.A.

N.S.A.

HELP!!!! UPloaded nine hours ago and still stuck in Tidying up state!!!!!!
PLEASE HELP ME THIS has been uploaded for a very time sensitive release!!!!
And you guys are awesome!!! thanks

Link: vimeo.com/23248217

Paulette Simone

Paulette Simone

Hello Mark are you guys any closer to fixing this issue? I have a client that is desperate to proof their video.

Mark

Mark Staff

We have no ETA on when certain videos will become available. If it's urgent, I suggest trying to re-upload. Sorry about this!

Progeny Film Festival

Progeny Film Festival

If we reupload will this happen again? and if it works will we lose the space used for the failed upload? Thanks

N.S.A.

N.S.A.

No worries Mark, just deleted it and upgraded to plus. Oh wait this problem is happening to plus members too? Hmmmm...

Mark

Mark Staff

Yes, this is affecting everybody at the moment, sorry about that!

sunday.fs

sunday.fs

How long should the tidying up process go? I dont even have a process bar or something like this. Is that normal? :)

Thanks

Mark

Mark Staff

Looks like it's up now, sorry for the wait!

Equestrian Channel

Equestrian Channel

Been tidying up for the last 59 minutes...please do not ask me to re-upload..it took 24 hours +

matt wolfe [cc]

matt wolfe [cc] Plus

Mine was a batch upload, the first one transcoded quickly, this one seems to be having a problem.

Fast Forward News

Fast Forward News

Hi, one of my pieces seems to be stuck on "tidying up". I've tried re-uploading the file but still not working…if Vimeo could help in any way, that would be great!

Link: vimeo.com/23549785

CHODOS INC

CHODOS INC

Video stuck on "tidying up...", tried uploading again. This is a paid account, I hope this is not a pattern.

Link: vimeo.com/23547946

Equestrian Channel

Equestrian Channel

there is a whole load of uploads with the same problem...an update would be helpful please mods?...at least warn others if there is something wrong to avoid hours of wasted time...thank you

Kevin Lamb

Kevin Lamb

hey my videos arent uploading they have been tidying up almost all day and i need them please so if you could help that would be awesome!!!!

Link: vimeo.com/23546884

Mark

Mark Staff

We are aware of this issue and are working hard on resolving it right now. Please do NOT re-upload your videos, this will only extend your wait. Thanks for your patience, we're very sorry for the inconvenience!

Michele R.

Michele R.

Bummer...of course this is posted AFTER I read (and acted upon) the thread that said to delete/repost my vid. :(

Link: vimeo.com/23550257

Panther Fuel Cell

Panther Fuel Cell

Is there any possible way these can be up within the next 30 minutes? I need them for an important presentation.

Equestrian Channel

Equestrian Channel

Thanks for the update Mark...will let you get on with the fix!
I hope all of our uploads are with you and we will not need to re-do

Peter Joftis

Peter Joftis

What is the status of this problem? I have 3 files (wmv) that appear to have uploaded but then never returned from the tidying step (hours ago).

Link: vimeo.com/23545780

Equestrian Channel

Equestrian Channel

Mine has been stuck for over 4 hours now and that is after it took 24 hours to upload!
Multiple fails at up loading files last week lost me 3 days of my time in total..appreciate you guys have your hands full with the back up and constant problems but please see if you can get these online in the order that have been waiting the longest!

Ian Durkin

Ian Durkin Staff

Hi all, once again, we are aware of this issue and are working hard on resolving it right now. Please do NOT re-upload your videos, this will only extend your wait. Thanks for your patience, we're very sorry for the inconvenience!

Crossfield News

Crossfield News

My videos have been converting for some time, after getting through the process really quickly before. Is there a server problem right now?

Link: vimeo.com/23550231

Rachael Barkema

Rachael Barkema

I am really new and just signed up yesterday. I followed your help video and I uploaded a video. I have been waiting 16 hours to see if the video went through, and there still is no video. Did I do something wrong in the uploading process?

Link: vimeo.com/23557279

This conversation is missing your voice. Please join Vimeo or log in.