pleabo

pleabo Plus

I noticed a later version of the Vimeo App.
On Samsung BD-C6500 BlueRay Player
Registered - 12/30/2010
Last Updated 5/3/2011
Version 1.0013

Deleted older version and downloaded and installed this version.

Result: Still get "Unable to initiate the login process at this moment please try agin later!" when trying to sign in.

Thanks for trying. Hope you get it soon. I would really like to see my Vimeo collection on my big screen.

Creative Video Services, Inc

Creative Video Services, Inc Plus

Seems Vimeo and Samsung have left us all habging on this. I have latest frimware, etc. and it still doesn't work for me either. Shame on Vimeo and Samsung.

Kevin Thornsberry

Kevin Thornsberry

Doesn't work for me either. I was looking forward to being able to watch vimeo on my TV.

Daniel Hayek

Daniel Hayek Staff

Hi everyone, we're on holiday today but we'll look into this once we're back in the office.

Kjell Nygren

Kjell Nygren

I'm having this problem as well. I was forced to update the vimeo app and ever since I've gotten this error. It's irritating. Vimeo is my favorite thing about this samsung device. If I reset the samsung back to scratch would it affect it? Any ideas as to what is causing this?

Kjell Nygren

Kjell Nygren

I just got off the phone with Samsung. Apparently the latest update of the Vimeo app stripped it of it's compatibility with all blu-ray players and home theaters. I love Vimeo and am a plus member. But my support requests to vimeo tell me to talk to samsung. Samsung doesn't develop the app. VIMEO does. Why did you remove support for devices?

That's dirty and lame.

Felix Cat

Felix Cat

It's finally working! I don't know what they changed, but I can now log in and watch videos after the latest update to the Vimeo app (the 4th update since January I think? it still says version 1.0)

Aaron Travers

Aaron Travers

Wish it worked for me, i've tried removal and reinstallation with no luck (My player is a BD-C5500)

Max Malta

Max Malta

Still doesnt work for me. Samsung c6900

pleabo

pleabo Plus

Viola' -- It started working. I was able to register my BD-C6500 player.

The last time I signed on to Internet@TV, there was a push update to Vimeo/Vudo and Internet@TV. After that I was able to register my device on the Vimeo App, and the App works nicely.

The Vimeo App is now Version 1.002 last updated 2011-06-09 16:50.

Thanks folks - whoever did it.

Now exploring the app and enjoying some of my Vacation videos on the big screen.

Aaron Travers

Aaron Travers

Still no go, latest version of the app too..

David Church

David Church

I've have my Samsung BD-C6500 player for months. Have deleted and reinstalled Vimeo app repeatedly Installed all Samsung upgrades. Have never been able to Login or load videos.

Vimeo needs to get off their asses and fix this. Or delete the app from Samsung devices if they can't get it to work

Mark

Mark

I have the same issue on my Samsung 6530 Smart TV. It was working for about 2 weeks but for the last few days just can't get it to behave. Seems to be getting worse...
This and iPlayer are the best apps for me, so disappointed...

Kjetil

Kjetil

Same problem here! It sucks! I want to seeeee viimmeeeooo!

"Unable to load, videos right now, please try again later"

Its been happening over the last couple of weeks.. sometimes it works, mostly not..

I have a Samsung LED Tv dont know the model, but i suppose it doesent matter..

Any tips or tricks on how to get this working..steadily(?)

- Norway

Max Malta

Max Malta

Same problem on Samsung BD-C6900.
The app Vimeo already worked fine 2 months ago.
Now, my bd player has 1021.3 firmware and also didnt work again.

For me, vimeo app is the best app.

I hope that vimeo fix the bug.

Max Malta, Brazil

This conversation is missing your voice. Please join Vimeo or log in.