LiteralLove_LTD

LiteralLove_LTD

Hello everyone!

We are MA Filmmaking Students who just picture-locked our film and we are looking for a film composer to compose to our chick flick film in the spirit of Legally Blonde and Clueless. The film is about 6 minutes long.

We are students so we cannot pay. We are looking for up and coming composers so they can add the work to their reel/portfolio or established composers who are interested in the project. :)

The film is a love triangle revenge story in which a girl poisons her best friend with laxative chocolate chip cupcakes. Some of the songs that inspired us for the film are:

Hoku's Perfect Day
Letters to Cleo "I wanna be a supermodel"
anything by The Cardigans

We are starting sound production and we would love to find a composer who is as passionate about our project as we are.

Thanks for the interest and hope to hear from you all soon!

Nicole

Nicolas Arnaud

Nicolas Arnaud

Hello ,

I am a young London-based music composer.
Classically trained multi-instrumentalist with an interest in new sounds and techniques, I am working in a wide range of styles and can provide the perfect match for your project.

I have credits for paid and unpaid work and always got good feedback.

You can have a look at my website :

nicolasarnaud.com

Do not hesitate to contact me !

contact@nicolasarnaud.com

Thank you !

Nico.

Eric Poretsky

Eric Poretsky

HELLO, I Am a NYC based composer. You can have a look at some of my originals work at

youtube.com/thepianolovingman

I would love to work on this project with some light chick flick music and actually am in the middle of righting a comedic piece so my music is in the mood for that kind of stuff. I would love to score a demo scene for you guys if you feel the interest in me.

Please feel free to contact me at

eporetsky2881@bths.edu

Thanks!

Eric

Tyler Koontz

Tyler Koontz

Hello Nicole, if you are still looking for a composer, I'd love to offer any assistance I can with the music. You can check out some of my demos at tylerkoontz.com and contact me at tylerkoontz@grammyboy.com. Thanks!

LiteralLove_LTD

LiteralLove_LTD

Hello everyone, you all have amazing talent and I've looked at all of your samples and reels. I am really happy to have a lot of response! We have found a composer for the film but I am wanting to keep in touch for our other projects in the works. Thank you everyone!

Igor Stankovic

Igor Stankovic

I am an experienced composer. As a committed creative professional, I am committed to tailoring music and sound to your specific product. As George Lucas once said, “sound is half the experience.” I am open to commercial projects as well as independent or experimental film.

I can:
-produce and record music in a wide variety of styles including classical, rock, jazz, electronic, etc.
-edit and mix sound effects from my library of over 100,000 sounds
-record and edit new sounds specific to any project

Please visit my website for some examples of my work.
wix.com/sinajmusic/info
myspace.com/sinaj1
ourstage.com/profile/sinaj
soundcloud.com/sinaj
vimeo.com/sinaj
sinajmusic.blogspot.com

Feel free to contact me any time.
Thanks in advance..

Stuart Bowman

Stuart Bowman

Hi

I'm a composer/producer looking to take on some new projects.

I can write in many genres and produce to a high level.

My rates are affordable and I can work to very tight deadlines.

For examples of my work please visit: stuartbowman.co.uk

If you have any questions contact me at: stuartbowman0@live.com

Look forward to hearing from you

Stuart

Craig Hall

Craig Hall

Hi Nicole!

Sounds like a great project you are working on, if you would like any assistance with the sound, be sure to check out my website at craig-hall.com and send me an email if interested.

Thanks!

Craig

Guy Richardson

Guy Richardson

Hey, im looking for 20 minutes or more of footage to compose to, does anyone here have any? its for my masters degree, i will collaborate and compose for free, i have 15 years experience and a very nice portfolio.
check out my show reel vimeo.com/30677971

Greg Eleftheriou

Greg Eleftheriou

Hello there,

I am Greg Eleftheriou, a Greek/Australian composer for films and TV.

I would be extremely interested in working for your project. You can hear some samples of my works here:

soundcloud.com/greg-eleftheriou/sets

You can contact me at: greg-e@hotmail.com ,
Thank you for your time.

Almost 3

Almost 3

Hi Dudes,
I'm a composer/producer looking to take on some new projects.
Listen to my music on: soundcloud.com/gnustefano

If you have any questions contact me at:
stefanocabrera@gmail.com

GnuS

This conversation is missing your voice. Please join Vimeo or log in.