Getonit

Getonit

G'day guys, just went pro, here's what i would love to see & think many businesses would flock for it.
I just did a quick mock up with images on one of my webstores & the portfolio page, it's theme is perfect for my existing site.

A code to embed like this would be perfect.

Cheers

url: http://farm7.static.flickr.com/6004/6001042516_550cc092cd_o.jpg

vimeo.com/recordtherush

Soxiam

Soxiam Staff

Perhaps someday we can create a widget that can showcase videos from a portfolio but the portfolio itself isn't really designed to embeddable.

Moving Box Studios

Moving Box Studios PRO

We just signed up for the pro service and I thought the whole point was to be able to embed this into your business's web page. Is it only a stand alone portfolio? Seems counter-intuitive to send people away from website to view videos. Please let me know if I am wrong. I really love the look of everything and want to use it, but if I can't embed videos with some form of playlist then...Please tell me there is a way. Thanks!

Getonit

Getonit

that'd be perfect, the existing widgets are cool but be great if it acted as a player, just makes it more attractive as a package, for now it's great, looking forward to seeing the developments as they happen. Thanks again Vimeo :)

Sacred Harp Memories

Sacred Harp Memories

I wish there were a non-flash player on Vimeo Plus. But I recently began using and recommending a browser named Puffin on iPad and iPhone, which seems to handle the Vimeo player widget pretty well, though only if you choose FULL SCREEN playback. So now the majority of my site viewers, those using iOS devices, can enjoy the player too -- not just the half dozen up in the caves with their mouse and keyboard.

Soxiam

Soxiam Staff

Vimeo does have HTML5 player. It's a setting users can choose.

kineo

kineo

Hi, similar comment to Moving Box Studios. I signed up to Pro as I thought I could embed a playlist/gallery into our site rather than one video at a time ie I would like to embed the portfolio style view. is there a way to embed a simple gallery style playlist into a website or is it only one video at a time?

Soxiam

Soxiam Staff

The only thing we have that's close to that is our hubnut widget. Currently, we're working on the next version which will soon support private videos and HD playback.

vimeo.com/widget

AZ

AZ PRO

hello, has vimeo meanwhile a plugin for this?

Creative Designer Lines Wyoming

Creative Designer Lines Wyoming PRO

Here's another *bump* to this. This is a core issue with using Vimeo VS other video hosting as a 'PRO' member. We have a video subscription service. We need to simply embed a playlist/video into a single page instead of columns of single video embeds. PLEASE!

CADimage Productions

CADimage Productions

I am really disappointed that I can't even embed a playlist or album or portfolio in my website!
Hub nut sucks. Maybe if it had some options of different skins or something! It doesn't even play on some mobile devices! Come on guys... its 2015!!! This is simple stuff! Why can't I get an embedded code of a playlist with a few options!
There is no point in renewing my PRO VERSION..

Beverly Hills Aerials

Beverly Hills Aerials Business

diddo... its time to upgrade the pro version websites to be more customizable or allow us to embed easily into other websites... wordpress sites would be nice.

Fundación Teletón Chile

Fundación Teletón Chile PRO

Anyone knows how can I create a new Portfolio? I already have one, but I need another and I don't know how... I've been seen diferent explanations but I can't find the "+" icon for add other portafolio... please help.

Ropeworks By Rene

Ropeworks By Rene PRO

go over to your picture and scroll to collections.
top rigth corner click "create new portfolio"

Elizabeth Sung

Elizabeth Sung Plus

Ditto. I'm a plus member, but can't justify buying Pro unless there's an option to embed the video portfolio. The montage widget is the closest thing, but it doesn't work with albums and it simply redirects to Vimeo rather than an embedded player, which takes the site guest away from your site, defeating the purpose. It's also limited to 9 videos, which isn't really adequate.

Shan

Shan PRO

Yes I also need to be able to embed a portfolio!

This conversation is missing your voice. Please join Vimeo or log in.