Elishia Constantine

Elishia Constantine

The film is a romantic drama. It's melancholy, but has a hopeful ending. There will be no pay, or very little pay at best. And you will receive full credit.

I do have some ideas about what I would like, but I am also completely open to the what the film inspires in the composer even if it is something I had not considered.

So, if you are interested, please let me know and I will send you a link to the film.

Thanks! I look forward to hearing from you. If you any questions for me, don't hesitate to ask.

David Rosen

David Rosen Plus

I'd be interested. You can find my demo reel on my page. I've composed for short films, tv, commercials and more.

If you're interested please e-mail me at the e-mail address on my profile (in my reel)

thanks

Eric Poretsky

Eric Poretsky

hey Alisha. My Emails eporetsky2881@bths.edu or you can contact sk8foreverrrrr@gmail.com

Check out my work at youtube.com/thepianolovingman

and I recommend you listen to flying away!

Thanks and let me know

Igor Stankovic

Igor Stankovic

I am an experienced composer. As a committed creative professional, I am committed to tailoring music and sound to your specific product. As George Lucas once said, “sound is half the experience.” I am open to commercial projects as well as independent or experimental film.

I can:
-produce and record music in a wide variety of styles including classical, rock, jazz, electronic, etc.
-edit and mix sound effects from my library of over 100,000 sounds
-record and edit new sounds specific to any project

Please visit my website for some examples of my work.
wix.com/sinajmusic/info
myspace.com/sinaj1
ourstage.com/profile/sinaj
soundcloud.com/sinaj
vimeo.com/sinaj
sinajmusic.blogspot.com

Feel free to contact me any time.
Thanks in advance..

This conversation is missing your voice. Please join Vimeo or log in.