christie brunet

christie brunet

Hi, We're putting the finishing touches on our documentary film and are looking for a composer to score the project. The film is about 40 minutes long. We estimate the amount of music needed to be about 15-20 minutes. It is a labor of love for us and as a result is unpaid work. You will of course receive credit (IMDB and/or otherwise).
The film is about three artists struggling to 'make it' in the art world. We are very open to suggestions as far as the music is concerned. However we are not looking to place people's songs in the film, we are looking for an actual score. If you are interested send us a link to your music/demo reel, and we will post film clips for you to check out in the very near future.
Thanks!

Alex Louder

Alex Louder

Hello! I'm interested in writing music for you =)

Here is the reel: snd.sc/nHY8g2

e-mail:
Alex_louder@mail.ru

Richie Blasco

Richie Blasco Plus

Hello Christie, please have a listen to my showreel here: richieblac.com

Hope to hear back! Message me here or e-mail richie@richieblac.com

Stuart Bowman

Stuart Bowman

Hi

I'm a composer/producer looking to take on some new projects.

I can write in many genres and produce to a high level.

My rates are affordable and I can work to very tight deadlines.

For examples of my work please visit: stuartbowman.co.uk

If you have any questions contact me at: stuartbowman0@live.com

Look forward to hearing from you

Stuart

Denis Surov

Denis Surov

I am ready to write music for your films free if:
1) This video is professional, and it must be pleasant for me.
2) Actually, one minute of my music costs 100$, but I will do it free, only because I want to fill up my portfolio.
3) It is my channel on youtube, and there, you can see examples of my works - youtube.com/user/SurovDenis
4) It is my website - mysterious-music.com

Greg Lyons

Greg Lyons

Greetings Christie Brunet,

I am a composer of over 30 years with extensive knowlege of film and its relations with music.
Your specs. are very acceptable.

Please visit behance.net/greglyons

This site is set up for special use for music supervisors quick listening. I know how time is important.

You can contact me @ steelblueknight@gmail.com

Thank you for your time and efforts and I look forward to hear from you

Have a great week, Christie Brunet

Greg Lyons
Steelblueknight@gmail.com

Guy Richardson

Guy Richardson

Hi, I wondered if you might consider me for scoring your Documentary. I wont hype it up too much, but i will send you a link, please take a listen to some of my previous works. youtube.com/guypie
Let me say i have access to a fully furnished protools HD 7.1 studio, thousands of pounds worth of mic's and software such as all the east west strings stuff and all the kontakt patches that are being used in the industry. My works are orchestral in nature and i have the ability to draw people in with my music. I have 5 years of univercity training in creative music tech, and nearly 15 years experience writing and composing, mixing, mastering the lot! I'm currently finished my masters and im pretty much desperate for 20 minutes or more of footage for a project, so you can guarantee that the sheer power and quality of the score will fulfil every need you have. please e-mail me at guy_r@hotmail.co.uk for more info, or better still drop me a number and we can chat on the phone. if you send me a 5 minute clip as a private link, l can compose a little to see what you think.
Regards
Guy Richardson

Adam Michael Weldon

Adam Michael Weldon

Hi Christie,

You're probably sorted by now but thought I'd throw myself into the mix.

Have a listen to a selection of demos here soundcloud.com/adammichaelweldon and let me know If I can help.

All the best with the project.

Regards

Adam Michael Weldon

Greg Eleftheriou

Greg Eleftheriou

Hello,

I am a Greek/Australian composer for Films/ TV/ Theater, and I would be extremely interesting in working with you for your project!

You can hear some samples here: soundcloud.com/greg-eleftheriou/sets

Thank you,
Greg Eleftheriou
greg-e@hotmail.com

This conversation is missing your voice. Please join Vimeo or log in.