Chris Mukoko

Chris Mukoko

Director/Editor who owns his on camera is needed to form part of the new artist management and video production company.

Current artist includes Drahmah. After having already opened up for Professor Green, Skepta and shows alongside Mr Scruff and Oxide Neutrino Drahmah has been listed as MTV's one to watch for 2012.

After two years of hard working and writing the 21 year old artist has found his singles 'Machine' & 'Prayer' playlisted by The Box and Kiss TV. Now pushing more MTV and anticipated to do a whole load of festivals and shows in 2012 'Drahmah' has his sites on The MOBOs 2012.

Looking to establish a team where we will be able to make great videos which will be promoted well across SBTV, Grimedaily, The Box, Kiss etc to boost awareness of the artist as well as the director, who will be working for us whilst we also find him work.

If you want more information on Drahmah you can follow him on, or 'Machine' 'Prayer'

If you are interested please send any videos links you have over. Please be aware that it will take a while to boost the awareness of the company but if you are willing to join something that we believe could be huge please feel free to contact.

Kind Regards

I'm interested in taking up the offer. I'm young, skilled and very creative director with a free access to film equipment of any kind (including film camera 16mm, digitals as DSLR's and Sony EX3 with Letus 35, lighting, sound and grip equipment) for next year.

Please, take a look at my showreel.

Monestable Studio Animation

Monestable Studio Animation

New Music Video Production house, specialized in Animation

Hi !!
my name's Cheng, CEO & director's Rep of Studio Animation Company called Monestable Studios. We are specialized in Animation Music Videos and I've got a director who would love to work with you on your next music video. Here's our latest projects and his website at the bottom. Tell me what you think!

Here's our vimeo page have a look.
Cheng Director'Rep

This conversation is missing your voice. Please join Vimeo or log in.