rakeltv

rakeltv

We are starting up a new web-streaming concept! Put in short it's all about streming good news! This can be in the shape of videojournalism, documentary, even music videos, and it can be about anything going on in the world which is in some way positive and that brings us forward, opposed to the general media tendencies of promoting fear in people.
Length and form on the other hand is less important, but it has to be well done, quality and content has to go hand in hand.

Prepare yourself to streamdream!!

Send us a link to your video clip, or drop a message if you have questions.
This is an opportunity to get your film seen by a lot of people, its free for you, and we will only get the rights to show it at our own site.

A great way to get your stuff out there, to a very large group of people!!

Link us up or get in touch: rtv@streamdream.cc

Bill Cornett

Bill Cornett Plus

Goodbye to 2014, stunning visuals and beautiful kayaking footage centered around a small lake in the center of the first totally planned community in the United States. Starts in winter, moves on to warmer times. Excellent soundtrack by Dano.

Link: vimeo.com/112826176

MuhdHidayatullah

MuhdHidayatullah Plus

Over a million Hindus gather every year at various temples nationwide to celebrate Thaipusam. The exact date of this important Hindu event is based on the full moon day in the month of Thai (January/February) in the Hindu calendar. Thaipusam is a celebration dedicated to the Hindu deity Lord Murugan (youngest son of Shiva and his wife Parvati). The celebrations take place on a grand scale at the Batu Caves (Sri Subramaniar Swamy Temple) just outside of Kuala Lumpur.

Link: vimeo.com/muhdhidayatullah/devotees2015

pusinggapunyaduit

pusinggapunyaduit

CLICK TO WATCH Video Full How I Met Your Mother Season 8 Episode 5 ===>> tvvideolive.com/how-i-met-your-mother-season-8-episode-5-s08e05.html

CLICK TO WATCH Video Full How I Met Your Mother Season 8 Episode 5 ===>> tvvideolive.com/how-i-met-your-mother-season-8-episode-5-s08e05.html

pusinggapunyaduit

pusinggapunyaduit

Panx Solajes

Panx Solajes

hi, here's a sample of my videos [which are just laying around] set to "Satellite of Love". Let me if you think my work suits your style. vimeo.com/30054991

Pär Brännström

Pär Brännström

check out my site !! mountains,st saddam and my new video anger. I send you a mail with the links aswell

FMex

FMex

I already sent you an e-mail :)

darklab

darklab

Rakeltv - hey mate this a short documentary about the local food movement where we live. Good news story as requested about passionate and committed people who believe they are changing their bit of the world for the better.
vimeo.com/darklab/local-flavour-a-food-documentary

Victor André

Victor André

i'm not sure if my video meets the criterias but here it is anyways( read the description for more info, i think that it is about good news since this marathon is organized on order to fight against breast cancer)

vimeo.com/30038432

thank you

Emanuela Gualersi

Emanuela Gualersi

Hi, this is a official music video I made for a swedish artist.
Good one is a song about hope. It's about listening to the heart, not to be afraid and to live life now. It will give courage and confidence.

vimeo.com/28277488

Amara Bolton

Amara Bolton

EXCLUSIVE Designer Party and Bridal Wear
Follow Us On Twitter To Receive An EXCLUSIVE 10% OFF Coupon!
@AmarasOnline
amaras-online.com
111 Derby Street
Bolton
BL3 6HH
0800 862 0064
Maxi Dresses, Anarkali, A-Line, Lenghas, Churidaar, Salwaar Kameez

Digital Waffle

Digital Waffle

here is a link to my channel so you can look at my videos
vimeo.com/averyfollett44

I also have a post where you can post your videos to be showcased on my channel. Just look for a post like this allowing you to put your videos on BluishTV

Jan-Gerrit Seyler

Jan-Gerrit Seyler

Hey guys,

thx for your interest and invitation.

Let's see if our connection will connect us for real.

I can offer you a trailer to my short "Der Philatelist":

derphilatelist-film.de/

And I can provide you with my short "Camille":

vimeo.com/28681935

Have a nice day, and here you can find out more and "like" my pages to some shorts, it could help...

facebook.com/pages/Camille/218406844875054

facebook.com/pages/Der-Philatelist-The-Philatelist-Le-Philatéliste/227397043959982

facebook.com/pages/Cowboy-und-Indianer-Cowboys-and-Indians/138038159630934

"CAMILLE"

A teenager daring the unknown and getting in danger.
DK 2009 | Video/DVD | 12'18'' | 16:9| | Colour | Language: EN | Subt: EN, GER

Find it on my reel or vimeo: vimeo.com/28681935
or just watch it in my reel.

"Camille is 15 and hates her mother. She just humiliated her again in front of everybody. And when she secretly fucks with Uncle Robert - why shouldn't she seduce her cousin Dennis to try out how sex really is? Furious she leaves and takes the bus to the city. A stranger takes her for a hooker. He asks her to go for a ride.
A short and intimate Coming Of Age Road-Night-Story"

Looking forward to work with you,

Gerrit

Perygl Productions

Perygl Productions

Hi,
We have produced some short films and music videos which you may want to show on your channel. We are also soon producing a TV style webshow which you may be interested in. Email me at davewozere05@gmail.com to discuss what content your after.

Stone Hut Studios

Stone Hut Studios PRO

Episodes 3,4 and 6 of "The People and the Olive" the7-part web-series of the Run Across Palestine - A 100+ mile, 5 day ultramarathon to support West Bank olive farmers.
vimeo.com/37122493

YanB

YanB Plus

2 weeks ago

hello you can check out my videoclip at

vimeo.com/31642843

GALAXY POWER RANGER MAN!!!!
it's a mix beetween animation shooting motion graphics and other things

if you like it you can add it to your channel

have nice day!!!!

*RIOT FX*

*RIOT FX*

vimeo.com/riotfx/abc

german musikvideo for an FILMART INSTALLATION autum 2012 - rapper shows his skills in the full ABC ryhmes galore!!! realisation. che andre bergendahl aka *riot FX*@vimeo

check,like*n*share!!!

i am curious about opinions which matter!!!

one love

film

all the best

che andre bergendahl

*RIOT FX*

*RIOT FX*

CHECK THIS OUT $ YOUR CHANNEL!!!
vimeo.com/riotfx/abc

german musikvideo for an FILMART INSTALLATION autum 2012 - rapper shows his skills in the full ABC ryhmes galore!!! realisation. che andre bergendahl aka *riot FX*@vimeo

check,like*n*share!!!

i am curious about opinions which matter!!!

one love

film

all the best

che andre bergendahl

George Ovcinikov

George Ovcinikov Plus

Experimental short film relevant to the economic situation today:

vimeo.com/42047489

In a grey, routine engulfed city a woman is looking for an answer, not being able to find herself in the life built and controlled by the System.

Atom Film

Atom Film

ETKI / EFFECT (Short Film-English Subtitles)
If the eye has a memory, the thing that it saw can be the most beautiful? (Different fiction, Different Story)

Manisa Altın Üzüm Film Festivali En İyi Film Ödülü (Best Short Film Award)
İstanbul Kısa Film Festivali Finalist
Kristal Klaket Kısa Film Yarışması Finalist
Dünya Göz Kısa Film Yarışması Finalist
Sinepark Film Festivali Finalist

Link: vimeo.com/43184901

amankerstudio

amankerstudio Plus

" L'ile de JAVA "

A story that reminisce about a rapidly advancing nation.
A nation of diverse ethnicity and native tongues.
A nation full of national heritage endowed by our ancestry.
My origins, a place where i come of age, My Home.

Link: vimeo.com/13987972

amankerstudio

amankerstudio Plus

" L'ile de JAVA "

A story that reminisce about a rapidly advancing nation.
A nation of diverse ethnicity and native tongues.
A nation full of national heritage endowed by our ancestry.
My origins, a place where i come of age, My Home.

Link: vimeo.com/13987972

Simone Lehmann

Simone Lehmann

5 O Clock
vimeo.com/45756712

That's a little animation made by Ink, watercolor and a bit magic.
It took about 3 months creating a storyboard, making some sketches, drawing the test-version and later the final-version with Ink and watercolor.
So, take a rest make a tea and enjoy.
Test Version: vimeo.com/36231528

Simone Lehmann

Simone Lehmann

It's an animated music-clip made for the German/Norwegian singer-songwriter Pica Pica. myspace.com/picapicamusic

This music-clip is all made with sand and light.
It took about 3 months creating, animating, editing and learning to be patient and to be willing to compromise.

It's made with Love – it's about Love.
vimeo.com/45504014

Wonderland

Wonderland

vimeo.com/48815997
Music video for Sigur Rós

"Our life is sometimes so similar to a beautiful dream. Which will last until the end of our last breathe."

William Holloway

William Holloway Plus

Music video I co-directed, shot & edited for Joseph Mulhollen's song "Missing Contact"

It's a conceptual song and video about identity, self acceptance and gender politics.

Link: vimeo.com/49884005

Taba Blanchard

Taba Blanchard

La Montaña (the Mountain). Documentary Film about the first dominican and caribbean expedition to climb Mount Everest. Offcial Trailer.

Link: vimeo.com/51295467

Dhanus Samsen

Dhanus Samsen

so you said post happy stuff that's going on around the world right?

here's a documentary of just that.

This doc is about a Thai girl and American man going to a race, one young and one old, go check it out!

Link: vimeo.com/51348159

OOOPStudio

OOOPStudio Plus

Based on the story of Pinocchio (Collodi) and the photographic work of Raffaello De Vito (Nero Pinocchio), OOOPStudio has created an original story telling it with a musical video clip with original music.

Link: vimeo.com/28191741

Colin Berry

Colin Berry Plus

PRICK
Short Horror/Thriller

A skilled practitioner in the art of murder
experiences an unexpected bout of empathy
which rocks the foundations of his already
unstable mind.

Directed by
MYSELF

Link: vimeo.com/51820802

Borniol

Borniol

Particules : Episode 1 (In french only, if interested in translating it, contact me)
Space Opera mixing philosophers and astrophysician voices with music and deep videos/picture from space.
Directed by MYSELF

Full video is playing each 11 parts of the album.
Link: vimeo.com/album/2111714/video/52325627

Link: vimeo.com/album/2111714

Valery Lyman

Valery Lyman Plus

here's one, and now's a particularly good time to revisit this topic! This is my ode to voting as it were, and it's a snapshot portrait of election day 2008 narrated by phone messages from voters left that day.

vimeo.com/8866052

John Wikstrom

John Wikstrom Plus

My love letter to the movies that made me love movies- and still the most personal project I've ever made. Please consider "The Hatchling"
vimeo.com/37001452

Clément Martin

Clément Martin

Hello,

During the month of December, from Dec. 1st to 24th, we will upload one video per day. This is the Video Advent Calendar. The twist is as follows: 24 days, 24 movies, directed by Clément Martin, with music & sound by Lou Coum, in less than 24 hours each.
Each film will feature the number of that specific day (1 for December 1st, and so forth).

7 vidéos online and tomorrow 8.
vimeo.com/album/2168746

more infos :
clementmartin.fr

subscribe the newsletter and recieve a movie every morning
clementmartin.fr/newsletter/

see you tomorrow.

Clément Martin

Link: clementmartin.fr

Simone Lehmann

Simone Lehmann

That's a little animation made by Ink, watercolor and a bit magic.
It took about 3 months creating a storyboard, making some sketches, drawing the test-version and later the final-version with Ink and watercolor.
So, take a rest make a tea and enjoy.
(Test Version: vimeo.com/36231528)

Link: vimeo.com/45756712

Simone Lehmann

Simone Lehmann

It's an animated music-clip created for the German/Norwegian singer-songwriter Pica Pica. myspace.com/picapicamusic
I've tried to put her metaphors of love into the pictures of fairytales. So listen to and watch – I'm sure you will understand.
This music-clip is all made with sand and light.
It took about 3 months creating, animating, editing and learning to be patient and to be willing to compromise.
It's made with Love – it's about Love.

Link: vimeo.com/45504014

Michele Guieu

Michele Guieu

Under My Bed - Documentary/experimental video about monsters hidden under the beds at night.
length 11:57. Filmed and edited by Michele Guieu.

Link: vimeo.com/56227410

Kyle Inman

Kyle Inman

My name is Kyle Inman. As a Fulbright mtvU scholar I research music and put together videos about the diverse creative uniqueness of Northern Ireland’s musicians. My mission is to use these videos to make a new name for Northern Ireland to displace its global reputation of perpetual conflict and I am greatly in need of support in the form of comments from viewers.

Voices of Northern Ireland
vimeo.com/47248524

Irish Language Singer
vimeo.com/39663068

Irish Prison Music
vimeo.com/46717370

Bodhran Drum Master
vimeo.com/45809427

Scorpion Jack Folk Rock
vimeo.com/47258008

The Ghost of Sailortown
vimeo.com/45379044

Graceful Warrior: The Irish Harp
vimeo.com/45550118

The Titanic
vimeo.com/40548984

The Linen Hall Library
vimeo.com/41820941

Immigration Music
vimeo.com/45209311

Links: vimeo.com/47248524, vimeo.com/39663068, vimeo.com/46717370, vimeo.com/45809427, vimeo.com/47258008, vimeo.com/45379044, vimeo.com/45550118, vimeo.com/40548984, vimeo.com/41820941, vimeo.com/45209311,

Andrea Barnett

Andrea Barnett Plus

This is a narrative short film about the social injustice of human trafficking.

Synopsis: Hark is about a man who is confronted with a moral dilemma to save his own life or risk the life of another. The characters in Hark are ordinary people making choices to survive. The story draws attention to the harsh reality of human trafficking and shines light where there is darkness.

Link: vimeo.com/45344518

Jabuba Films

Jabuba Films PRO

We've made this spot for our home town Rugby club. we did it because we love rugby without gaining any money... hope yo like it.

Link: vimeo.com/54850565

Jesse Olson

Jesse Olson

Here are a series of short travel documentaries I've produced:

The Mekong Delta (My Tho, Vietnam)
Link: vimeo.com/57780120

Total Solar Eclipse 2012 (Australia)
Link: vimeo.com/57820123

Glacier Bay National Park (Alaska)
Link: vimeo.com/57781581

Cable Beach Camels at Sunset (Broome, Australia)
Link: vimeo.com/57781580

The Best of Norway
Link: vimeo.com/42723490

Alcatraz
Link: vimeo.com/57820124

Vladivostok (Russia)
Link: vimeo.com/57820126

The Best of Venice
Link: vimeo.com/41033268

King Penguin Colony (Falkland Islands)
Link: vimeo.com/42638891

A Day in Verona
Link: vimeo.com/40570722

Lifou Island (New Caledonia)
Link: vimeo.com/57820127

Simone Lehmann

Simone Lehmann

"the miles" is a music clip Caroline Weiße and me created and animated for the australian singer/songwriter Emaline Delapaix. emalinedelapaix.com
The song is from her third album 'between breeding seasons' and was also recorded/played by Karsten Lipp.

Link: vimeo.com/58649319

Simone Lehmann

Simone Lehmann

She is sexy, she is extraordinary, she makes you weep.
It's not for the faint-hearted
At least not for people who don't like trash.
Enjoy :)

Link: vimeo.com/43314181

Naissance

Naissance Plus

We just finished our newest victorian short film based on the internationally acclaimed horror short story "The Monkey's Paw" by W.W. Jacobs and wanted to send it along.

The Umbrella Factory
vimeo.com/65573863

Jay Stansfield

Jay Stansfield Plus

Hello- here's a music video 'Building A Shield' which was shot on a shoestring budget of hot chocolate, love and time. The song is taken from my album GOBSTOPPER which is out on global release on June 3rd 2013 and is about the pain of growing up in a troubled home.

Link: vimeo.com/jaystansfield/buildingashield

Richard Gaspa

Richard Gaspa Plus

Memorial Day 2013 vimeo.com/66689633

My name is Richard and I am a Vietnam veteran. I served in Vietnam at the age of seventeen after lying about my age to join the Army. At the time it was my way out of the projects and a very bad family life. After forty years I am just coming with grips of what I seen and experience in Nam. I am just now able to view many of the photos that I took in nam. I created this tribute to many of the brothers and friends that I lost in Vietnam after being told by my PTSD doctor at the VA it would be good therapy. This is my experience in photos with what I could not say in words. vimeo.com/66689633

Please Be sure to turn on your sound before viewing. Although you have no way of knowing the reasons why, the photos and music have all been selected for very personal reasons.

vimeo.com/66689633

Link: vimeo.com/66689633

Naissance

Naissance Plus

We just finished our newest victorian short film, The Umbrella Factory, based on the internationally acclaimed horror short story "The Monkey's Paw" by W.W. Jacobs and wanted to send it along. I've included a link to film below:

The Umbrella Factory
vimeo.com/65573863

TrEK

TrEK Plus

Helllo all!
I want to present my new video work with energy teenagers!
vimeo.com/67501780

Wait on comments in video page.
Thank you!

OksanaVoitenko

OksanaVoitenko

Ukrainian antiwar short film "Lullaby"

War takes away the son from the Mother. Now her lullaby sounds for all the soldiers who fell asleep forever.

vimeo.com/66882109 password "Lullaby2013"

Julien GUILLAUME

Julien GUILLAUME

This video is all about a guy, chased by and chasing a girl, to try escaping his own surreal dream.

Hope you like it !
Comment it if you like !

Link: vimeo.com/67838219

Arthur Jeanroy

Arthur Jeanroy Plus

Tout dans la tête (Meurtr'rap), a music video shot with a black & white Arri Alexa and a Phantom Flex. Just follow the night of a hitman in Paris and enjoy !

Lien: vimeo.com/68690246

Max Video Productions

Max Video Productions PRO

This video is about wounded veterans sharing their stories of how they were injured in the war followed by highlights of their week long event of rehabilitating through sports. This video is about the triumph of human spirit.

Link: vimeo.com/69394981

Reino Studio

Reino Studio Plus

Beginning from a deep journey into the creative process and using new tools as a means of experimentation, we've created a video art about nature and its inexhaustible source of inspiration.

Link: vimeo.com/72002686

Mark Brown

Mark Brown Plus

“Wonder”, in it’s most concise terms, is a 2.5 minute short story capturing and embellishing the pure awe felt for the natural world as a child. It is a story with a simple goal; to stir those feelings of enchantment with the ordinary and the common.

Link: vimeo.com/71291612

STEREOTACTIC

STEREOTACTIC PRO

vimeo.com/79138449
Please check out story of Vladimir Kurashov, a young photographer from Moscow.
In 2003 his left eye was seriously injured in a street fight. After multiple surgeries young kid was still unable to return to normal vision. Vladimir focused on photography to get distracted from trauma. Few years later, summer of 2012, Moscow based gallery "Glaz" presented photographer's first public exhibition "Poetics of the locality”.

Link: vimeo.com/79138449

Tyler Smith

Tyler Smith

Black and White- The 3rd eYe based on a group of neighborhoood friends throughout the summer. Hope you guys like it !!

Link: vimeo.com/74403645

Hamant

Hamant

"Poison Was The Cure or: How I Learned to See" (2013) is a short experimental film by Hamant. The concept of the film is based on a unique condition of the Singaporean filmmaker: he is slowly being blinded by the very thing that allows him to see; that is, the Sun. The very nature of film as a light-based medium also inspired the concept of the film.

Footage for the film was gathered over a two and a half year period from various locations such as Mandalay, Bagan, Shan, Yangon (Myanmar), Hanoi (Vietnam) and Singapore.

© Metonymy Productions 2013

Link: youtube.com/watch?v=a7p3YOWT8f4

Oleg

Oleg

Sofievskiy Park 2012
Ukraine, Uman.
Sofiyivka park founded in 1796 by the owner of the town of Uman Polish magnate Stanislav Potocki named after his wife Sophia Witt-Potocki and presented to her birthday on the day in May 1802.

Link: youtu.be/HUEqrb46LIs

Sherly Jessica

Sherly Jessica

It's a new fun movement to share the used notebooks to those who need in Fun and Creative way.
This Social Campaign was held on Surabaya, East Java, Indonesia.
We invite the junior high school students, who still had used notebooks to be collected and together we recycle it so those books can be used again for other children who need the books.
Budi and Siska is our representative and also as the main character of Buku Sisa Kita Social Campaign, they help all the children to share the notebook in a fun way.
Because Fun is when you can share it with other
Just check out the action!
More information :
facebook : facebook.com/bukusisakita
Twitter : twitter.com/bukusisakita

Link: vimeo.com/87052441

Andrew M Pisanu

Andrew M Pisanu

Produced for zero budget, this is the video to "Rufus Wainwright", the final track from the album "Collecting Diseases". (Please note, it is not a Rufus Wainwright cover.)

"The shelves overcrowded
the gifts are all bullshit
I'd trade every one
for an empty room with you in it"

Directed by Spencer Doane and Will Haynes, aka Whirlwind Films.
Filmed in Calstock, Cornwall, England.
Written by Andrew M Pisanu.
Starring Andrew M Pisanu and Will Mattos.

Link: vimeo.com/90810998

ComboBros

ComboBros Plus

Skiing Pizzo Diei, North Face
Just enjoy and ride. The other day we happended to do it as smooth and at ease as it could possibly be. A mere relish was left.

Link: vimeo.com/91698545

Felix Brassier

Felix Brassier

Hello,

Introducing myself, Felix Brassier, french filmmaker currently based in Liverpool.
I hope not bothering you sending you a suggestion of one of my creative work in progress : "Days" a serie of everyday life videos.

For one year, I moved and travelled across Europe (UK, Spain, Norway, France etc ...), trying to match my professional and personal life in a global audiovisual project ; DAYS.
The project was born one year ago and is still ongoing.
These videos talk about everything and try to catch inspiration, beauty, art and atmosphere along the daily life ...

Here's the last EP released from the video serie : Year Two - Day Forty Six - Baltic Area - Chapter I - vimeo.com/94209740

The official website : felixbrassier.wix.com/days

I hope you'll enjoy.

Vimeo : vimeo.com/channels/627166
Facebook : facebook.com/DAYSvideos

Link: felixbrassier.wix.com/days

Jeffery Loucks

Jeffery Loucks

I have a comedy webseries that is based on the lives of two independent journalists. It might be what you're looking for. It's called Look No Further

Link: yourdailyflog.com

ART BY CHANCE

ART BY CHANCE PRO

Hello everyone! This is Cagil from Art By Chance working as Project Coordination Assistant.
Art by Chance Film Festival collects amazingly diverse ultra short films from all around the world. Before long, internationally selected fascinating movies pop into your lives suddenly in subways, airports, shopping malls, etc reaching more than 20 countries / 200 cities and 1.5 billion worldwide.
Theme for this year is Discover. Art By Chance sets out to celebrate the act of discovery in all its forms, from people to places to ideas this year. We would greatly appreciate it if you kindly support us and spread the word. Get going! We are waiting for your films! You might win a round flight ticket to anywhere in the world by the courtesy of our global sponsor Turkish Airlines. For more information about the festival, please visit artbychance.com
Our participation video: vimeo.com/105332631
Kindest regards,
Cagil Ozdemir
Project Coordination Assistant

Link: artbychance.com

d3arts.cz

d3arts.cz

All you have ever needed to know about time, but you're afraid to ask. Experimental yearlong timplapse documentary

Link: vimeo.com/d3arts/zahrada

tiito titus

tiito titus

Abortion Pills for sale: call Dr Tiito 0738431146 Pain free abortion and same day service. We do womb cleaning. Safe work is guaranteed abortion. Safe and approved methods of abortion. We use approved abortion pills. 100% guaranteed and private, it’s legal. Call Dr Tiito at +27738431146 or email drtiito@yahoo.com »,rosebank, Germiston CBD, Pretoria CBD, Johannesburg, Kempton Park, Tembisa abortion clinic, Rustenburg, Soweto, Port Elizabeth, CBD, Durban CBD abortion clinic, Pietermaritzburg CBD abortion clinic, Bloemfontein abortion clinic, Secunda abortion pills, Polokwane, Makopane, Witbank abortion pills, Vereeniging abortion clinic, Vandbirpark, Cape Town abortion clinic, Eastern Cape, Randburg CBD abortion pills, Welkom, Fourways abortion pills, Roodepoort abortion clinic, Krugersdorp. We do countrywide deliveries for distant clients.pay cash on delivery, Call us on+27738431146 or email us on drtiito@yahoo.com. Visit our website at:abortion-pills.net

Link: abortion-pills.net

tiito titus

tiito titus

MARRIAGE SPELLS call now doc zondo @ +27731437188
Marriage Spells are supposed to be
very strong and affective. If you are in a relation and your lover is not
committing or is taking time to decide if she or she or she wants to get
married to you or not then these very strong marriage spells are used by which
your love will marry you and you will be having a very strong and happy married
life.email: drzondo@yahoo.com: website: drzondo.com

Link: drzondo.com

tiito titus

tiito titus

Love Spells call: cell 0027731437188, or drzondo.com
Love binding; mend a broken heart, bringing back lost love, love attraction. Love potion, finding new love, unlock your life, divorce spells, herbalist, traditional healer, astrologer, fortune teller, psychic, protection from enemies, violence in homes, tarot card reading. Luck and fame spells, breaking down barriers, fertility spells, black magic spells and magic ring (command things to happen very fast by using the magic ring).
Long distance spell casting, protection from enemies, prosperity and happiness in your life, health and energy, curse removal, voodoo spells, problems with business and money, ghost-some troubles. Get married spells, Hindu astrology, Indian Vedic astrology: if you have reached a dead end, contact a real problem solver and you will see a change in your life.
drzondo.com or email: drzondo@yahoo.com, or call Dr Zondo at 0027731437188.

Link: drzondo.com

Michael Washburn

Michael Washburn Plus

First is about an Air Force Tech. Sgt. working toward getting his pilot's license in Japan.

Second is about a board game meet up at Yokota Air Base, Japan.

Third is the first episode of a travel series focusing on the different areas of Japan. This one is on Akihabara, Japan's nerdy, geeky city.

Links: vimeo.com/114633374, vimeo.com/112150425, vimeo.com/114815522

FreeBackgroundMusic

FreeBackgroundMusic

Need Background Music? perhaps Soundtrack (intro-outro), just visit: shrecords.wordpress.com, and start downloading for FREE and use any track for free on your video creations, Need a commercial use? just donate to our paypal account: kreativaweb@gmail.com, is that easy and fast.

Link: shrecords.wordpress.com

Tvee-me Broadband Channel

Tvee-me Broadband Channel

Greetings and salutation!
We would like to take this opportunity to briefly introduce TVEE-ME.COM, a groundbreaking social media platform that prompts an evolutionary leap in the way people consume television, therefore promoting a higher appreciation of the role and importance of mass media. It is with great honor that we are writing you today to express our intent to seek partnership in terms of data, media release, and assistance that your good office can provide.

TVEE-ME.COM is an online media platform that allows and grants individuals to groups and social institutions their own broadband network with a program grid that airs daily and regularly, and can also be viewed through video-on-demand (VOD) requests, making it a steady source of a wider and more in-depth information, entertainment and knowledge-sharing as it allows those who has a penchant to share and showcase their multi-media works.In this regard, we are aware of your passion and need for a unique platform, pro

Link: youtube.com/channel/UC5Lu4GakJ64Yt3XxyeJqt6A/videos

This conversation is missing your voice. Please join Vimeo or log in.