Albert Esschendal

Albert Esschendal

Hi Albert Esschendal!

Mr. Nicéphore SOGLO just sent you a message on Vimeo:

"Hello Dear Albert Esschendal

I'm Nicéphore SOGLO, personal lawyer to one Mr. Michael Esschendal, a national of your country who used to work as a government contractor in Cotonou the Republic of Benin Africa,

On 29th of November 2008, my client and his family were involved in a car accident unfortunately lost their lives,. After his death, I discovered a contract file that was Executed by his company (Michael Construction Company S.A ), the contract worth heavy amount of money, more than 10 Mln U . S .D was awarded by the Benin Ministry of Public Works and Transport, after I discovered that Mr. Michael completed the contract on November 2008 and was not paid before his sudden death, Please send your e-mail address and telephone number to my e-mail (Mrsoglo@ymail.com) so that I will send more details to you.

YOUR FULL NAME, AGE, PHONE NUMBER, and YOUR.EMAIL
I wait to hear from you soon.
Thanks, Nicéphore SOGLO
Mobile: Tel: +229-66741433"

If you want to reply:
vimeo.com/messages/#inbox/user9056614

Mr. Nicéphore SOGLO's profile on Vimeo:
vimeo.com/user9056614

Don't want these alerts anymore?
vimeo.com/settings/notifications

Want even more from Vimeo? Upgrade to Vimeo Plus (vimeo.com/plus).

Love,
Vimeo

Albert Rein

Albert Rein

Same here.

Hi Albert Rein!

"Hello Dear Albert Rein

I'm Nicéphore SOGLO, personal lawyer to one Mr. Michael Rein, a national of your country who used to work as a government contractor in Cotonou the Republic of Benin Africa,

On 29th of November 2008, my client and his family were involved in a car accident unfortunately lost their lives,. After his death, I discovered a contract file that was Executed by his company (Michael Construction Company S.A ), the contract worth heavy amount of money, more than 10 Mln U . S .D was awarded by the Benin Ministry of Public Works and Transport, after I discovered that Mr. Michael completed the contract on November 2008 and was not paid before his sudden death, Please send your e-mail address and telephone number to my e-mail (Mrsoglo@ymail.com) so that I will send more details to you.

Thanks, Nicéphore SOGLO

If you want to reply:
vimeo.com/messages/#inbox/user9056614

Mr. Nicéphore SOGLO's profile on Vimeo:
vimeo.com/user9056614

Don't want these alerts anymore?
vimeo.com/settings/notifications

Want even more from Vimeo? Upgrade to Vimeo Plus (vimeo.com/plus).

Love,
Vimeo

Albert Rosenbrand

Albert Rosenbrand

Dear Vimeo,

TAKE THIS PERSON "Mr. Nicéphore SOGLO" OF YOUR SITE!!!

--------------------------------------------------------
Hi Albert XXXXXXXX!

"Hello Dear Albert Rosenbrand

I'm Nicéphore SOGLO, personal lawyer to one Mr. Michael Rosenbrand, a national of your country who used to work as a government contractor in Cotonou the Republic of Benin Africa,

Thanks, Nicéphore SOGLO

Philipp Lee Heidrich

Philipp Lee Heidrich Plus

Mr.Nicéphore SOGLO

9 minutes ago

Dear Philipp Heidrich

I'm Mr.Nicéphore SOGLO, Private lawyer to Late Michael Heidrich,a national of your country, who used to work as the Director of petroliers (TOTAL BENIN)in Benin Republic West Africa Here in after shall be Referred to as my client.

On 29th of june 2007, my client and his family were involved in a car accident unfortunately lost their lives with no relatives, my client had an account valued $10.5 million dollars. deposited in Bank here, please contact me with Your Address,Full Name, Age, Phone Number.to my e-mail (msoglo@ymail.com) so that i will send more details to you.

Thanks, Mr.Nicéphore SOGLO
Tel: +229-66741433

Link: vimeo.com/user9273841

This conversation is missing your voice. Please join Vimeo or log in.