alexx979

alexx979

9 hours ago i have uploaded with success a video.. now i see only this message:

This video will start converting in a moment. You can leave this page and we will email you when this video is ready for watching.
Vimeo Plus members are moved to the front of this line and never have to wait.

but i can't see tiome left...
thanks!!!

Link: vimeo.com/31701878

alexx979

alexx979

maybe there are problems with website

le_industrial

le_industrial

hi guys!
I've got the same problem here.
The moovie has been uploaded 12 hours ago and still waiting in line. Is it what it sould be like?

Link: vimeo.com/31699110

alexx979

alexx979

i see that your video is being converting right now. maybe now all the video in cue will be ok..

alexx979

alexx979

now you are ok... i hope i will be ok too

alexx979

alexx979

sorry.. 13 hours.... :(

Mark

Mark Staff

Anyone whose video was still stuck, I just gave it a push and it should convert shortly. If you're still having problems and did not post a link to your video, please post one.

Ian Homer

Ian Homer

Mine too.... even tried re-uploading the source file. Wish I hadn't bothered.

Link: vimeo.com/31706504

*update* just seen post by staff member Mark. Thanks Mark

Mark

Mark Staff

I gave this a push, it should be available shortly

Mark

Mark Staff

a

a

Well,,Mine was just fixed. Thank you
but it's not HD. Does it take more time to convert into HD?

Mark

Mark Staff

It looks like you've already uploaded another HD video this week. Basic members can only upload 1 per week.

a

a

I see. Then, I might need to upgrade to Vimeo Plus.
Thank you for your quick response.

Mark

Mark Staff

Mark

Mark Staff

I'm giving this a push right now

Mark

Mark Staff

That video is appearing in HD.

Mark

Mark Staff

8Bahn

8Bahn

Also my video takes already a long time to convert. Is it possible to get it online in 2 hours?

Link: vimeo.com/31723475

8Bahn

8Bahn

Thank you!

Jon Collier

Jon Collier

Hi Mark! I'm still waiting at 13 hours. If you could give me a push, I would really appreciate it! Thanks

Link: vimeo.com/31704698

fredgriffith

fredgriffith

Thanks Ian...Why is it not titled?? When I uploaded it I titled it "American Veteran Award Show"

Fred

Mark

Mark Staff

Mark

Mark Staff

Mark

Mark Staff

VideoBOT

VideoBOT

it's working now. Much appreciated. Thanks.

Mark

Mark Staff

EYES International

EYES International

I have the same problem and need to present the video ASAP. I had issues trying to upload it since Friday, tried Saturday and nothing. Today finally it upload but I get the message informed by others here. Please help.

Thank you.

Link: vimeo.com/31728517

Ian Durkin

Ian Durkin Staff

Hmm, we did but for some reason it got held up again. I am giving it another push.

S. Stein

S. Stein

Mine has been waiting in line for 13 hours....I need it for a school presentation this afternoon PLEASE Help Mark!
I dont have a link the video is called:

Blue Bell Ice Cream
by S. Stein

Link: vimeo.com/31706892

allen smith

allen smith

I'm having the same problem, I need to get this done, what is wrong, I've been waiting in Line for 6 hours

Link: vimeo.com/31733879

Ian Homer

Ian Homer

Ian, thanks very much,

Ian ;)

Nicole Steinwedell

Nicole Steinwedell

I'm having the same issue!! Uploaded 13thrs ago..

PLEASE HELP MARK :)

Arkwright

Arkwright

Could I have one of you kind folks giving my vid a push please, it's been waiting a few hours, thanks!

vimeo.com/31717264

FAMOS

FAMOS Plus

Hiya! Noticed that the queue's been acting up today. Mine's been stuck there for about 4 hours now. Tried re-uploading too but it's still giving me about 2 and bit hours before it even starts processing. Any chance of a push?

Should never have let that pro account lapse....xxx

Link: vimeo.com/31649283

George McMillan

George McMillan

Hi
Just joined earlier today and i am having the same problem from nine hours ago ?
Help would be much appreciated , thanks .
G

Ian Durkin

Ian Durkin Staff

Hello, sorry for the wait. I just gave it a push.

Afreen Ahmed

Afreen Ahmed

Thanks! That one is up now, but one I tried to do this morning is still not ready 6 hrs. later. Here is the link:
vimeo.com/31728407

Param Rengaiah

Param Rengaiah

Mine is in queue for more than 12 hours. Please help. I waiting on it for a proposal submission. Push would be really appreciated.

Link: vimeo.com/31714845

Dirk Smith

Dirk Smith

Hi Mark, the audio from the video is playing but the picture is stuck on the first frame. Any idea whats wrong?

Ian Durkin

Ian Durkin Staff

Hi Dirk, this may be caused by your video's compression settings. What software did you use to edit/compress your video?

Dirk Smith

Dirk Smith

Hi Ian, I created the video in photodex proshow producer and used their vimeo setting for output. I have 2 other videos that I uploaded last week that I created the exact same way and they work ok.

Ian Durkin

Ian Durkin Staff

Hmm, there output settings aren't exactly what we recommend. Could you try manually compressing your video according to our recommended settings as linked below? Let us know how it goes.

Vimeo FAQ: vimeo.com/help/compression

Dirk Smith

Dirk Smith

Hi Ian, I couldn't find the option in photodex to manually compress. I've redone it again as before as all the other videos I've uploaded seem to work ok.

So what I have done is delete the problem video however my weekly allowance hasn't reset by the amount I deleted and can't get it uploaded again to see if it works. Did I do wrong by deleting it?

Dirk Smith

Dirk Smith

Hi Ian, I've got it uploaded and working again now. Thanks, D

Mate T. Vasilj

Mate T. Vasilj

Here is my link, 7hrs up until now... the time alternates it shows first "in 2:34 min" a few min later 46min a few minutes later "this video will start converting in a moment" and it has been like that for hours...

vimeo.com/31740289

Mark

Mark Staff

All your videos should now be available. Sorry for this hiccup, everyone!

This conversation is missing your voice. Please join Vimeo or log in.