Tiago Serra

Tiago Serra

It would be nice to know which and how many projects a user contributed to from the profile page (credited in other videos) .
That would also discourage duplicate videos in different user accounts.
Vimeo is a creative collaborative community so this happens a lot ;)

Soxiam

Soxiam Staff

This is one of the things we are working to improve for the next version of the profile page.

James Clark

James Clark

now that the new vimeo is out. im guessing that you guys chose not to make credited videos appear on your profile in the end?

Soxiam

Soxiam Staff

It's still in our to-do list. Sorry we haven't been able to get this out yet during the testing phase of the new Vimeo but it will be coming.

Paul Zenisek

Paul Zenisek

I would really appreciate this feature. An option where one could toggle credited videos to appear within their user page would be fantastic. I've got some great videos I'm credited in, but the makers don't want to repost the videos, which is really the only way they'd show up easily for a casual user to find. It could actually take away a lot of the needs I have for a separate website showcasing my videos, as a lot of these on my site are just Vimeo embeds.
I have a feeling this would be a great feature for a lot of the pro Vimeo community.

This conversation is missing your voice. Please join Vimeo or log in.