Florent Grandval

Florent Grandval

Hi,
I would like to embed a video on my Mobile Website (using Jquery Mobile), I tried the universal player from the embed code, and I tried oEmbed API, I always got this message :
"This video can't be played with your current setup. Please switch to a browser that provide native H.264 support or install Adobe Flash Player."

Screen : img205.imageshack.us/img205/1250/img001320x4801.jpg

What's wrong ?
Thanks !

Mark

Mark Staff

Hi! Unfortunately only Plus and PRO members can create mobile versions of their videos, sorry!

Harm van de Ven

Harm van de Ven

Hi Mark,
I'm building a site for a client of mine. I've got the same issue as Florent but my client is a Plus member. Do you have any idea what is going on?

Thank!

Link: vimeo.com/33275401

A.Llorens

A.Llorens

Hi, Mark!
I uploaded a video when I was a Plus Member and I checked the "Yes, make my videos mobile-ready" box, but nowadays the mobile version is not available. Could you help me with this issue? Thanks!

Link: vimeo.com/24396258

Mark

Mark Staff

Hi there! This is because you're no longer a Plus member.

A.Llorens

A.Llorens

But... I wasn´t Plus these previous months and I could see it :S

Mark

Mark Staff

Sorry, must have been an error. Only Plus members have access to the mobile versions of their videos.

Simmons Design Associates

Ok. Have upgraded to Plus account. Went to my iphone, logged into vimeo.com/m and went to My Videos. Can't see a button to generate mobile version to the video i have up there.

Suggestion?

Mark

Mark Staff

Go to your Global Settings page (Me > Settings > Preferences) and checking the "Yes, make my videos mobile-ready" box. You can also do so from any video's settings page and clicking on the Video File tab, then checking the same box and saving the changes. It can take a few hours for all your videos to convert.

Ok. I think I got it. I have just one video so I hope it won't take too long. Thanks for your help. Hopefully you won't hear from me again. :-)

Mark

Mark Staff

Let us know if you need any more help!

Mark

Mark Staff

I do what I can to disturb and frighten whenever possible :)

FTS International

FTS International PRO

Hi Mark, I followed the steps on each video and they get the same error. I am a PRO member. In fact, when I go to your mobile site in Safari for iPhone (OS 5.0.1) I can not watch any the videos.

Private Browsing is set to OFF
Javascript is set to ON
Safari Block Pop-ups is set to OFF

Does it take time for the videos to convert to mobile friendly videos?

Mark

Mark Staff

Yes, the process can take a few hours. Your mobile versions are still converting.

This conversation is missing your voice. Please join Vimeo or log in.