Mark

Mark Staff

I'm sorry but that's not possible. You'd have to re-upload all the videos from the second account to the one you want to keep.

Get Schooled

Get Schooled Plus

well that sucks. the account we want to keep is the user4000764. if we delete the old account (/getschooled), can we change our home page from user4000764 to get schooled?

Ian Durkin

Ian Durkin Staff

Sorry about that. After deleting that old account though, you can definitely change the name to /getschooled.

Ken pennett

Ken pennett

WTF? I had an account Via login with Facebook, now this year I couldn't gain access the same way, as a result all my previous favorites are gone! Thanks a lot.... :/

Mark

Mark Staff

Do you have a link to the previous account?

Ken pennett

Ken pennett

Sorry, all I know is when I used to go to Vimeo, I would use the "connect Via Facebook" link & it would log me in, now it won't do that so, I registered a new video account with this email address.

Ian Durkin

Ian Durkin Staff

Sorry about that, Ken. Without a link to the account I won't be able to find the login information for you.

Ken pennett

Ken pennett

Eh, thanks anyhow.
I still love Vimeo enough to go through & relocate a few new & as many old favs as I can...
No big deal, thanks for the responses though...

Jack Chartrand

Jack Chartrand

Icant pay for lost my job need money for food sorry jack real good

Ranjith Kumar

Ranjith Kumar

I have already uploaded HD videos (1280x720) into my film innovationz channel. I have another channel in my name also. Do I need to upload upload the same videos in my personal channel again? is there is any possibilities to link them? what is the easiest way to combine then instead of uploading them again?

Link: vimeo.com/filminnovationz

Riley Hooper

Riley Hooper Staff

Sorry, it is not possible to move videos from one account to another. You will have to re-upload if you want them all in the same account. One option you would have is to add one account name to the credits of the other: vimeo.com/help/faq#credits. The videos you are credited for show up on your 'My Videos' section under 'other credits.'

This conversation is missing your voice. Please join Vimeo or log in.